Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:50:20 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Uniforms for the Goblin!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Uniforms for the Goblin!  (Read 10638 times)
Edward Striker
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2009, 06:35:52 pm »

* Posted at the Town Hall *
[/b]

Looking for a tailor to make uniforms for those who work at the Green Goblin!

Those who wish to get the contract need to make a sample of their idea and present it to Edward Striker.  The deadline is Saturday midnight.  The tailor who has the best concept for uniforms will win the contract to supply the Goblin with uniforms.

We are looking for a Green and white, as our colors but are open to other suggestions!

Be ready to tell me your price on your wares and when you can have them ready!

* Signed *

Edward Striker
Green Goblin
Steward of Cove

[OOC – All reports submitted and role-played out will be awarded shillings, win or lose!  The winning contract will get 50 bonus shillings!  The winner will also be paid gold for their contract based on the price settled on!  So get those samples to Ed and pitch your best deals!]
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 04:00:48 am by Penny Freckletip » Logged
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 08:54:20 pm »

*Spud Goodsoup looked at this task, he thought to himself ''Ah, wonderful this is a task I can easily manage and make a few coins, and possibily spread my name and the quality of my goods''.

So Spud set off to the Goblin in search of Edward Striker, a fine fellow dressed in fine Covian cloths. Spud spoke with Edward for awhile to discover what was required.

Edward needed three male and three female uniforms, mainly green and white.

Spud travelled back to his workshop and collected his cloth, sewing kit, dyes and dye tub and set off back to the tavern. He setup in front of the warm fire and went to work.

After a fair while and many trips to the toilet, Spud had created some garments. Railen a beautiful lady was asked by Edward to model the clothes both male and female. The gentlemen in the tavern were very please with the female attire which fitted her perfectly. Edward however did not like the male outfit much so he ordered some kilts, shirts, aprons and boots.

A deal was arranged that for two thousand coins Spud Goodsoup would supply the six uniforms. Edward agreed to offer Spud the sole rites to supply the Goblin with uniforms for one year. As with all of Spud's garments he offers a life time guarantee including free repairs to assure his customers of the best quality.*

Edward Striker
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 12:19:41 am »

Spud Goodsoup awarded - 30 shillings plus 50 for the winning contract
Freckletip
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 04:00:33 am »

*A letter is left at Spud Goodsoup's most recent place of residence...*

Dear Spud,

In Mr Striker's absence, I'll need to put an order in for another set of six uniforms for the Goblin.

I've attached a sketch of what our newest barman is now wearing, as we didn't have a spare to give him. It seems to have been a hit with the customers. Would you be able to make up three more like his, and three of the lovely women's uniforms you'd designed before? If you'll need to adjust your prices, do let me know.

I'd be thankful if you would also arrange delivery to Mrs Morana or Mr Kiran at the tavern.

With my thanks,

*signed*
Penny Freckletip
Steward of Cove

*a coloured sketch of Mr Kiran in his current uniform is attached:*

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 03:01:25 pm »

Dear Penny,

I wrote down the uniform in case anyone forgot. It will be a pleasure making you 3 men and 3 women uniforms.

Signed,
Spud Goodsoup

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 01:11:11 am »

Dear Penny,

I have now created 3 of each uniform.

I delivered them to Kiran:

Signed,
Spud Goodsoup
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 01:30:33 am by Faden » Logged

Freckletip
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 03:52:26 am »

Dear Spud,

Thank you for getting to it so quickly!

However, I'm told that we already need even more of the women's uniforms. I'd be grateful if you could please deliver another three to the Goblin.

*signed*
Penny Freckletip
Steward of Cove

30 shillings awarded to Mr Spud Goodsoup.
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2009, 01:09:39 pm »

Dear Penny,

I have created 3 uniforms which are ready for collection. Please send me a pigeon.

Signed,
Spud Goodsoup

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 11:47:04 am »

20 Shillings awarded ~ Spud Goodsoup

*signed flamboyantly*

Amon Jarl, Nobleman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 09:04:06 pm »

I would like to request 6 more womens uniforms for the staff at the Goblin. The recent attacks have taken its toll on our staffs uniforms as well as the staff themselves.  Womens uniforms also include a white doublet, so as to cover any cleavage that might threaten to expose itself thus creating more moral objections by church officials.

2 more mens uniforms (Pants and shirts mainly) would also be useful.

Payment upon delivery to either myself or Kiran.

Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 07:52:27 pm »

We are once again in need of 6 more womens Uniforms. These should include a short sleeved shirt simular to the mens but in white, a plain dress, and brown apron. You can see from the first sketches that the shirt  was part of the Uniform and has been absent in our past two deliveries.

I do have some of the green fabric, about 55 yards, in supply at the Goblin. Please contact me with the cost for payment.

Thank you so very much for your assistance.
Railen Morana

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2009, 11:44:22 pm »

Dear Railen,

Please accept my apologies for the missing shirts, I shall replace them at no cost however I do not see them in the original order for women? As a token of my appreciation to your loyal custom I shall supply the other items at no cost, however due to the recent tax increase the Baronship must still pay me in shillings, this will cover my taxes and help repair my shop.

Signed,
Spud Goodsoup
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 12:02:01 am by Faden » Logged

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 12:48:30 am »

Dear Railen/Edward,

This evening I met with Edward and exchanged the six uniform including the 3 extra shirts for some leather hides.

Below is a sketch of our meeting.

Signed,
Spud Goodsoup

Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 06:19:50 pm »

Thank you so very much Mr. Goodsoup for the delivery of the Uniforms I ordered.

As for Repairs to your shoppe, one Mrs. Madeline Warmbow-Cocidius has just moved into Cove from Trinsic. She is a healer and herbalist whom I and a few other Covian Citizens have been studying with, as well as a Knight of Virtue from Tel'mar.  She has seen the damage, externally, to your shop and has offered to supply any wood that may be needed for repairs. I am willing to bet that Morgar Dyn would be willing to help with said repairs to your building if asked, in order that we may get your business up and running again.

During this time of finantial difficulty for many of Coves busnisses, we, the Merchants of Cove need to work together to help one another for Cove to continue to grow and prosper.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Sincerely,
Railen Morana

Freckletip
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2009, 06:27:57 pm »

20 Shillings awarded to Mr Spud Goodsoup.

*signed neatly*

P Freckletip, Steward.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length