Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:53:02 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties
| | |-+  Completed Guardsman Duties
| | | |-+  Recruit Task ~ Creative Recruitment
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruit Task ~ Creative Recruitment  (Read 3375 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 01, 2009, 06:46:35 pm »

With so many recruitment leaflets littering towns and moongates even one as swish as our own can often be overlooked. It's time for something a little grander I say! Create some swish recruitment banners at either New Haven or Luna. Something to catch the eye eh?

~ Use your creative skills to design some fancy recruitment banners in the towns of New Haven and Luna.
~ Post a swish painting of your banners below.

This task may be completed by Mercenary Recruits and higher.
This task may only be completed once per character.

Commander's comments: Make sure your designs include Covian coloured cloth, recruitment leaflets, lightsources and runes if any are available.

Here's a few examples to get you in the swing!

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pickles
Cove Command
Covian Veteran

Vinegar soaked Cucumber.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 09:53:31 am »

I wasn't able to sleep last night, so I went out to complete this Task!

My Banner at New Haven, in all it's unstoppable, amazing Picklish glory. I hope you enjoy, I know I did.

*Signed*
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin
Mercenary Recruit

Kardeiz
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 08:07:09 pm »

There was nobody else around other than Elizabeth and me so I suggested we do a task together.
We had to move the cloth around a few times to get the spacing right and it turned out well in the end.  There was one person trying to destroy the banner but someone else helped to stop him.  We had a few interested looks and good comments about the banner.  I wanted us to get a picture of it at sundown but remembered after ten minutes of us standing and discussing life in Cove, that it doesn't go dark in Luna.

Kardeiz d'Venci
Elizabeth Martin

Leander
Arcanist
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

Le BLAAAAH

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 06:33:14 pm »

Present in the company:
Kado Gael, Mercenary
Leander Le Blanc, Company Arcanist

On the eve of the eighth of April...

After sloshing down a few ales at Swaggers, Kado and I decided that more people needed to know about our fantastic city and the Company!  We headed back to the barracks, gathered handfuls of supplies, and headed over to Luna.

We spared no expense and laid out a freshly pressed banner with a pattern on one side of the bank. Parallel to that, we set down another large banner brilliantly emblazoned with the best four letter word in Britannia, FU.....COVE!

Once all was in order we boasted about our city and marketed it to the people of Luna!

*Signed with a flourish*
Leander Le Blanc,
Company Arcanist
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 08:12:37 pm by Leander Le Blanc » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length