Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 09:31:57 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Note delivered to Raiden Morana's office
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Note delivered to Raiden Morana's office  (Read 2017 times)
Mischief
Criminal
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2009, 04:36:27 pm »

*A barely legible handwritten note is sent to Raiden Morana. The words scrawled by a clearly shaking hand. The note is delivered to the Commander’s office by a Covian healer*

Raiden.

Last night…unprovoked attack…Torrak Keres, Leander Le Blanc, Thomas Aylmer…despite warnings from yourself and Hoagie they still did it…chained, beaten and whipped…am at the healers…will leave as soon as able…. can’t work for you no more…trust is broken.

Mischief

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 01:12:51 pm »

Raiden stood over Mischief's bed. She looked comfortable but a little worse for wear as she slept. He wanted to wake her and speak in person but the healers told him to let her rest and so he slipped a note under her pillow.

Trust works both ways lass.

I did all I could for ye during the time ye worked for Cove but ye draw far too much attention to yerself fer someone in yer line of work, especially here in the Baronship.

It pains me to see ye injured like this but ye can't leave well alone and yer actions will probably see a return of the Templars to Cove rather than prolonging the period of harmony we have enjoyed since Siegfried's departure.

I bid ye a swift recovery and wish ye well, though I can shield yer nay longer if ye continue yer foolish actions.

R.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Mischief
Criminal
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 03:08:31 pm »

* Mischief never received Raiden's reply, she never realised it was there under her pillow. Recovering from the first assault, Mischief curious of the commotion coming from the barracks, was once again seized by the overzealous Hugo and the fanatical Delferium. She was subjected to further brutal, abusive and humiliating treatment that sent her tumbling back to that dark place and time. She was then put into a cell and tended to by a concerned Hoagie. Seeing an opportunity and fueled by a surge of adrenalin brought on by sheer panic, Mischief bolted and escaped. Mischief was last seen hiding under a hospital cot by Railen Morana. Her jaw was badly bruised and swollen, perhaps broken and her left hand was neatly bandaged. *

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length