Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:41:49 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Twilight Legion (Moderators: Linaeus, Leander)
| | | |-+  Report: Damage to His Shrine
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Damage to His Shrine  (Read 2650 times)
Mordraut
Undead Minion
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2009, 07:00:10 am »

Date
1st May

Led by
Mordraut, Undead Minion

Present in the Legion
Jacob Garrell, Undead Captain
Althalos, Unborn

Gold Raised

Mordraut kneeled beside the well, folded his skeletal hands in prayer, and began to communicate with Guardian through worship. Mordraut's decaying jaw creaked open at the hinge and his raspy voice began to hiss praise.

“Good Soulsss Massster,

A good day it wasss. Ssspoke with brother Garrell about the orcsss that came to the dessssert I did. Know of vysss they ssseem to nyssst, but teach them we willssst. Confidence that they will be good alliess I have.

Prayer at your ssshrine sseemed indispensable and ssso embark acrosss the dessssert we did. Told the unborn to come hither asss well we did. Upon oursssselvess  to ssslay all the lurking beasstss asss well, we took it. Quickly before our attacksss they didsst fall.

Once at the ssshrine we prayed and made much worssship. Ssseemsss it doesss that Avatari hasss led to the dessssecration of your place of worssship. Know itsss ssecret they musst. Breakage and burnsss it hasss sssuffered. Fix thisss we ssshall, Massster.

Made the unborn leave usss I did. A hard working ssslave it isss, but dissssgussst me itss flessh doess. After noting all the defilement and dessaecration carefully, traveled back to the keep sswiftly we did.

For now Massster, into the ground of the desssert ssandss I musst go and ressst.

Aumen.”

"Death is not the end, but merely a new beginning"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length