Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 03:48:05 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Multiple Hunts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Multiple Hunts  (Read 2087 times)
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2009, 01:15:42 am »

At 8:00 AM, on the 5/11/09, Captain Hoagie held a hunt, we traveled to lowest level of despise, slaughtering any titan, cyclops, troll, ettin and ogre lords in our path, from there I finally had found a runestone to the original location at cyclops valley, we killed just about everything, a good variety of mongbats, lizard men, titans, harpies, you name it. We slaughtered everything on a beach nearby when we decided it was time to relax in the sun, ate some pigs, had some drinks and ate apples.

We were then stranded, pondering the way back as we had lost our mage. We then spotted a boat and did not hesitate to hop on board, well, one of the guardsmen had some trouble getting on board we sailed all the way across the ocean of the lost lands to hit more land, we traveled through what could have very well been a suicide, looking for a way out, we were lost for at least an hour, walking down this path of death, which turned out to be a huge advantage, we found a lighthouse that had a tunnel that led to Yewish Prisons. From there we had to escape from the prison and run to the moongate undetected, as we were in enemy territory. We finally made it home after several hours of a long hunt.

Commanding Officer: Hoagie

Guardsmen in attendance:
Jassi Cowin, Guardsmen Recruit
Raiden Morana, Commander
Natanael Korjaa, Guardsmen Recruit
Raven, Regular Guardsmen
Kal Shadowhand, Officer Cadet
Elizabeth Martin: Officer Cadet

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 02:07:56 am »

Ahh! I thought there were to be more pictures.. Ah took a few! I like t'draw...

It's true, the journey home for some of us was more treacherous than the hunt itself!

Good hunt though Sir!

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 10:41:07 am »

Aye, we smashed allcomers on our travels and then had a spot of lunch to celebrate.

We claimed a beach in the lost lands and the ogre lord island of Despise for the glory of the Baron and Cove.

Well done men!

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length