Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:45:17 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Note Stuck on the Door of Marcus Kobra with a Dagger
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Note Stuck on the Door of Marcus Kobra with a Dagger  (Read 1769 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2009, 03:15:25 pm »

Marcus, I come by but you were not home. I write you this letter to inform you that Tristan has returned to Cove a scared lad.I promised him that I would not tell you of the nature of his return and you know us Scouts.... we never break a promise.
I can however tell you that I have taken him under my wing and will set up some training for him and teach him the ways of the Scouts. You needen worry about the lad I will take good care of him whilst he is in my home.
If you any questions I will be in Cove as always so please look me up for any answers.

Signed Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 03:34:23 am »

*Marcus eyed his door with trepidation, this would not be the first note left in such a manner.  . . He snatched the note from under the blade. Marcus scanned the note with a nod. He knew Kal was a man he could trust, with his life if need be. Though he wondered what fear troubled his son.

He'd also have to tell the man to use the bloody poste.*

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length