Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:40:16 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties
| | |-+  Junior Duties
| | | |-+  Junior Duty ~ Trophy Hunter
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Junior Duty ~ Trophy Hunter  (Read 2756 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 25, 2009, 09:58:32 pm »

Cove is home to many legendary guardsmen, Greystone, Eason, Arkay, Lanai... Will ye carve a reputation for yourself to rival the likes of these great Covian heroes? Well, I'll help ye on yer way, if ye have the balls fer it.

~ Lead a squad of guardsmen on a trophy hunt.
~ Post a full report below. Include a drawing of the slain beast.

This task may be completed by Junior Guardsmen.
This task may be completed more than once per character.

Commander's Comments: A list of trophies can be found <a href="http://cove.sugeworld.com/forum/index.php/topic,2728.0.html>here. [/url]Good luck guardsman. Ye'll need it.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 02:31:07 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 08:13:49 am »

Lead By Junioty Grenadier: Marcus Tel'var

Attended By:

Grenadier Sergeant: Torrak Keres
Junior Grenadier: Buttons
Junior Guardsman: Gabriel Drachen
Junior Guardsman: Bersi
Junior Guardsman: Morgar Dyn
Captains Daughter: Scarlet Grayner

After arriveing at the Barracks, Miss Sanderson had gathered the men I needed to go forth and claim my first Trophy. The victom I have chosen for my first trophy was the lord of the blood dungeon, the Baldron. after filling them in and running some Vesperns from the Goblin we then set forth to the Covian Portal where we went through to Spirituallity.

Once there we then head to the dungeon and soon as we arrived we were met with Hostility. We fought our way to the opening of the Dungeon I sent Junior Bersi to go play tag with the Giant Winged beast. As he ran off I had the other for the Arkay Manover, as Bersi was not long in bringing back my soon to be Prize.

Bersi quickly took to the middle behind us as we quickly applied bandages to him to make sure he stayed up for the fight. The fight it's self was really not that long soon having my prize lay flat on his back waiting for me to hack off his Jaw.

After claiming my Trophy and not being intent on what we have done I ordered the rest to follow mw and he headed in further and layed several more to rest for good messure collecting a nice sum of coins for the coffers.

Signed JuniorGrenadier: Marcus Tel'var

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length