Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:45:06 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties
| | |-+  Watchman Duties
| | | |-+  Watchman Duty ~ Recruitment Supplies
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Watchman Duty ~ Recruitment Supplies  (Read 12774 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2018, 12:36:22 am »

Seeing that we needed more recruitment supplies I decided to put my learning and letters to good use by coping a few fliers! It took a couple trips to Cove proper and to the Haven provisioner to get the parchment needed but the Haven mage had hundreds of fresh runes available so I decided I'de mark a few of those aswell!

Having everything I needed I suddenly realized I lacked a copy of the flier but a quick rummage down in the barracks library yielded a dusty copy that only needed some moderate alterations.

I then sat down to write, and write and write, I thought copying scrolls was time consuming. . . .

Once I had the fliers copied and signed I packed them into a box and started on the runes, again it takes quite a bit of time when you exhaust your energies while speaking the words of power. But a hour or so later I had what we needed.

In total 40 Fliers and 30 Runes where marked.

As soon as I see an officer I'll have them deposited into the stores.

*signed*

Nicolae Sorin, Watchman, Baronship of Cove

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2018, 03:57:30 pm »

I prepared 500 cloth of each type, and 30 recruitment books. These will be handed in at the next opportunity.

*Signed, Rook*

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Aralin Eroecia
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2018, 10:08:04 am »

500 Cloth of each type, 30 Barrack's runes and 100 torches as requested

Badges Held : Nujel'm Campaign
Serj Eason
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2018, 10:37:55 pm »

Well met, sir! Those recruitment supplies were bare so I am happy to report they have been restocked! 100 torches, 500 of each cloth and 30 recruitment leaflets. I also decided to write some new promotional material..!

NEW 1 - “Join Our Story.”

We are recruiting! And we require that most essential, most sought after ingredient.. YOU. We need soldiers, we need citizens. We need brave women and men who can stare death and hardship in the face and say.. NAY! WE WILL ENDURE!

Will you be one of the quirky and hardened guardsmen of the Covian Army? Or perhaps you see yourself as an entrepreneur bringing exciting trade and commerce to Covetowne and the Baronship Household?

Join our story!
THE BARONSHIP OF COVE.

OOC: The Baronship of Cove is a roleplaying guild on the Europa shard steeped in history, featuring many approaches suited to different styles of roleplay and experience. Whether ye’re old or new to roleplaying, everyone is welcome!

Visit our tome at http://cove.sugeworld.com
OR.. join our Discord on https://discord.gg/DUKQRXf

FOR COVE!

-

NEW 2 - “WINTER APPROACHES! SEND AID!”

WINTER APPROACHES! Our stores are bare, our local people shiver as we fight to spare them from the hard cold that encroaches. MEANWHILE.. Orcs roam our Shire! Undead continue to harass our borders! If ye can fight, then pick up ye weapon and join the Covian Army! If ye are a tradesperson or worker, become part of our Citizenry and help our people survive..

Cove needs YOU. More than ever!

Help us endure!
THE BARONSHIP OF COVE.

OOC: The Baronship of Cove is a roleplaying guild on the Europa shard steeped in history, featuring many approaches suited to different styles of roleplay and experience. Whether ye’re old or new to roleplaying, everyone is welcome!

Visit our tome at http://cove.sugeworld.com
OR.. join our Discord on https://discord.gg/DUKQRXf

FOR COVE!

Serj Eason, Watchman
Covian Army

For my family.

Holder of The Golden Quill and The Ribbon of Activity.

Serj Speaks: A Bard's Journal
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length