Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 08:29:53 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Commander's Musings
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Commander's Musings  (Read 1614 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: June 25, 2009, 02:18:44 pm »

*This is OOC info unless you are aware of these events IC*

Junior Scout Garand reported some alarming findings to me last eve. Wait... Junior Scout Garand... He was a bloody Junior when I joined the army. Bloody slovenly Scouts. Anyway he infiltrated a "seminar" in Yew hosted by the Collegium the other night and the buggers seem even more derranged than ever.

It seems they have created a disease that they can harness and use as a weapon against their enemies and not only that they have also created through the use of no doubt necromancy and Avatar knows what else a clockwork zombie of sorts using human and animal body parts, presumably to use in battle.

Heh... Sounds a bit like a Yewish milk maid I used ter date.

No sooner had Garand completed his report did two representatives of the Collegium enter the barracks seeking an audience with the Baron. A polite but sickly looking woman and some ugly fella in a hooded robe, using the excuse of being burned to hide his nay doubt Vesperian resembling face.

After what I had learned of the Collegium's activities there was no way I would put the Baron in harms way by granting their wish to see him. They instead left a gift for him and promptly buggered off, nay doubt gettin' the message that they weren't entirely welcome. They even had the cheek to claim some sort of treaty with us. Pfftt...

Fearing that the gift box they had left for the Baron was trapped, or worse, that it contained the disease these buggers have created I made Garand open it whilst standing at a safe distance. A rather expensive looking suit of golden armour was enclosed within it. These buggers most really want to butter us up.

Maybe I should nip this in the bud and smash the Collegium before they get even crazier ideas. Garand noted that Dart and the Yewish were hardly receptive to their ways at this seminar. Perhaps a joint strike...?

Bloody 'ell... I wish Rai' didn't have ter work so much.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length