Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 11:48:31 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Cryptic tale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Cryptic tale  (Read 1855 times)
Tan Bloodmist
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2009, 05:28:47 pm »

I was given the honor today to lead a small group into battle at the graveyard. We assembled at the barracks and made out for the graveyard keeping in tight formation all the way. Upon arrival at the graveyard we where set upon by all manner of the unliving which we successfully repelled. Spirits where high as we forced our way to the crypt.

In hindsite we should probably have gathered wood before entering but as we didn't myself and another recruit ran back out to collect enough wood to barricade the door to the crypt and protect us.

They came in wave after wave but we stood firm, healing our neighbour and praying to the gods. I ordered the barricade to be taken down which was premature, just as the last crate was removed a final wave of undead lead by a lich attacked, they had chosen their moment well.

Everyone fought bravely and well and with the last of the undead dispatched we returned double quick back to the barracks to count the gold.

Rita
Covian Regular

Bam.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 06:24:19 pm »

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length