Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 05:40:09 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Concerning the death of Shadowhand
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Concerning the death of Shadowhand  (Read 1740 times)
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2009, 07:19:00 pm »

*A hastily written report is left on all Officer's desks.*

Commander, Officers,

I'm afraid I have grim news. Last night, I was in the Goblin, and a man came in, dressed in a dark robe with his face covered. He made a show of calling my name, challenging me to a duel. I ask who he was, and he gives some name, starting with a G. I tell him to bugger off, but then he started throwing darts at me, obviously trying to provoke me into a fight. Not one to back down, I took him outside, intending to knock him about a bit, and send him on his way, but it soon became clear that the man was trying to hurt me, and I had to fight him off more fiercely. At one point, he lunged, and I saw my chance. I jumped to the side, swinging my axe behind me, catching him in the back and sending him down. I accidentally killed the man, and, when we took off his mask, it appeared to be Kal Shadowhand.

I submit myself to whatever punishment you see fit.

I don't know what drove him to this, but I have suspicions that I will report to the Commander in person.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 07:29:25 pm by Hoagie » Logged

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 09:53:17 pm »

Aliryl read the report in disbelief, Kal, dead? He can't be, after everything that has happened, the drow attack, his family lost at sea and now his own life?  She sat down in her chair and felt empty inside.  She had so come to rely on him being there, it was what he always said to her everyday, I am there for you.  She had constantly told him to be careful with going back to duty he was not well enough.

For the first time in her life a single tear rolled down her cheek as she realised what she had lost.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length