Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:14:10 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  An old Organisation.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: An old Organisation.  (Read 2179 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2009, 02:06:44 pm »

If, like me, you enjoy reading up on UO lore and such, why not read up on some of the old stories and plots which might still be running through in the Brotherhood today? Read of the Mill massacre and the real story behind it, the demise of Padan Fain or smaller stories of betrayal, tasks and political assasinations, some of the stories are far from complete and alot is missing as we do not wish to reveal fully to the public outside this forum what exactly occured, but why not seek the old timers of the Brotherhood out, on icq or in game and find out about this distasteful past? Can't hurt to ask, can it...?

If you are either new, or a old timer come back we do encourage you to get to grips with how reports are done, exactly how we, as a organisation function, and what goals and failures we have "achieved" in the past. Follow think link below.
http://www.f4g.net/traders-bulletin-board/
 Take into consideration we had 2 forums before this one, both deleted with even older stuff, but this one does give you an insight into some of our past mischievious actions.

For me, is a nice relaxing thing to see what we as a group have accomplished, and gives me a sense of ease to know we will accomplish so much more in the future.

Hope you enjoy your involvement with the Brotherhood as I have on countless of occasions.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length