Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 07:25:16 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Compliance at leisure.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Compliance at leisure.  (Read 1902 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2009, 02:45:12 pm »

*You find a task left in a hollow bottle, resealed, on the Green Goblin's shelf next to a small note saying "rare wine, private use"*

Dear faithful servant,

For you to have been given this task you must have been one of my faithful hounds since the tavern wars began it's uprising... I have a urgent task for you, which will involve considerable risk to yourself, but I know and you do that the rewards gained from such is considerable..

Jierdan has decided to fight me, some people think is all over a silly tavern feud, but we, brothers and sisters, we know it's more then that, it's a fight for dominance over the Brotherhood! That retched coward sits in my Swaggers sending out his minions to plauge me, well, I for one will not sit by watching them get away with it. I want to see his minions suffer if not him! Make yourself available and go to the Swaggers inn, there you will be free to violate the sanctuary which is the Swaggers with my full backing. Do not fear to beat up the barmaids, the customers or his goons, or if we should be so lucky, Jierdan himself!
Five hundred shillings are available for any attempt, failed or successful, depending if I find it adequate I will throw in a extra two hundred and fifty if you hurt this barstards pride!

Use any means neccesary, torture is more then welcome, but I wish to see this worm squirm!

Good luck in the hunt, my faithful ones.
Yours in dire need.

Kiran.[/i]
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 07:39:48 pm by Kiran » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length