Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 10:24:53 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Proving ones worth - Completed
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Proving ones worth - Completed  (Read 3405 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2009, 02:04:06 am »

*Report placed both in the Swaggers book shelf in the office and in the Green Goblin by the Armoire*

It seems finally Corporal Tenne has replied to all the messages send to her... Good work Sabal and Kas an' whoever else might have send a message, yet failed to report it, hm...

It is not often I tolerate such tones from... a enemy, however this woman will prove useful in the long run if she comes to trust us as a organisation. Because, we do know how far our tendrils spread around Sosaria...

The task is simple brothers, find out about what happened to the Kings deer, the name of the person whom bought it and whatever else you are able to find out, I will reward all relevant information with a five hundred shilling bag of coins, do me proud brothers, this is a level one importantce.

Kiran.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 06:32:03 pm by Kiran » Logged

Sabal
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 07:54:53 pm »

Sabal
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 08:49:11 pm »

I am still waiting for you to collect on this one, Sabal, do so soon.

Kiran.

Meiko
The Green Dragon
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 11:42:07 pm »

I was there at the auction and I can tell yer now it was not a woman and not that hobbit either, but a man named Francis Bluth.  He beat all the other contenders to a vote which gave him the most hands.  This included a group of Besiegers and a Waywatcher who was just going to hand it back to the Hobbit.

Hope this is a bit more useful to yer ole man.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 11:46:56 pm »

More then wonderful news, Sister, I shall have a report written and send to the Corporal of the Waywatchers. Good work all three.

I shall have some shillings set aside for you Meiko for this last important bit of the puzzle.

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length