Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:07:28 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties
| | |-+  Watchman Duties
| | | |-+  Watchman duty ~ Supernatural Culling
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman duty ~ Supernatural Culling  (Read 4567 times)
Demarian Tel'var
Regular Guardsmen
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2009, 06:22:49 pm »

Seem's the Daemon populace is on the rise again and need's to be dealt with before it get's out of hand.
Report's of playful Imp burning flock's of cattle an sheep across the land has reach my ears!.
Let's show them Cove here to save the day!

Find and eradicate these damn evil beings of the supernatural!
  • 5 Imps
  • 5 Daemons
  • 1 Balron
Sketches of the dead Daemons must be posted along with a short report.

Notes:I wouldn't advise attacking the Balron alone unless you're one hell of a good warrior like me! Take at least 1 other guardsman, there's strength in numbers!

~Signed~
Demarian Tel'var Regular Grenadier
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 10:50:44 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 09:12:12 pm »

Dave Williams: What else I need?
Delferium: To not be rubbish.
Bersi: Brains
Dave Williams: Recruit! Your on report for that comment!
Delferium: What he said actually.

Supernatural Culling

Attended:
Watchman Dave Williams (leading)
Regular Gurdsman Demarian Tel'var
Junior Grenadier Delferium
Gurdsman Recruit Bersi

T's was a good day before I came to the barracks and heard Dave yelling s'mthun' about balrons and daemons and other evil creatures. Buttons was already there standing in front of barracks and listening for Dave. I came closer to them and suddenly was ordered to accompany and assist 'em in hunting daemons. We were standing in the line and thinking about how suicidal this mission was when Demarian Tel'var decided to join us in dat hunt. We prepared ourselves and traveled to the dungeon of Blood, where daemons of all kinds are rumored to lurk.

First imps were met near the entrance to the dungeon. We quickly disposed of 'em along with some undead creatures. After that we entered the dark an' dangerous dungeon of Blood. It was cold, dark and very unpleasant there.

Suddenly we heard a furious roar and balron appeared in front of us. We were surprised at first, but Buttons roared more furiously. I bet, balron was scared by Buttons to death. It took only a dozen of strikes to finish with 'im.

Then, inspired by our success we ventured deeper in the dungeon and got acquainted with balron relatives. They were quite unhappy to see us, so we've killed dat damn daemons too. At this stage, we've fulfilled the mission and decided to hunt for more gold.

After a couple of hours of hunting different types of daemons, we've made a glorious return to the barracks with heaps of gold and brave smiles on our faces.

*signed neatly*
Guardsman Recruit Bersi
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 05:38:27 pm »

The above have been rewarded for their duty.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Keane Wakefield
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Keane in Green

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 08:25:11 am »

Supernatural Culling

Leading ~ The Great Keane Wakefield

Attending

Railen
Kal Shadowhand
Heather

Gold Raised
~ 10022

Myself and Heather meet in luna and used the moongate to take us to Spirituality. And Headed to the blood dungeon. On our way there we ran into Kal Shadowhand and Railen. We decided to team up, to take on this task of mine. Before reaching the dungeon, we took care of some annoying imps that tried to attack us. Upon reaching the dungeon we decided to preform a Arkay attack strategy on the Balron. Which worked perfectly. Deeper into the dungeon we went to find the Deamons. Ugly buggers they are. We attacked as many as we could find in this horrible place. After we had cleared must of the dungeon we decided to head back to Cove for some ale from the Goblin. No injuries reported. Nothing out of the normal to report.

*Submitted Respectfully*
                      Keane Wakefield

Iolan Grimsditch
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 01:07:05 pm »

MISSION INTO "BLOOD DUNGEON", ILSHENAR

A. PATROL SIZE AND COMPOSITION:
Company of three (3):
Iolan Grimsditch, Watchman, Core Division (Field Leader)
Bersi, Cadet, Arcane Division
Larinya Angalae, Junior, Core Division

B. MISSION (Type, location, purpose of patrol): To fell minimum 5 Imps; 5 Daemons; 1 Balron.

C. DATE OF DEPARTURE AND RETURN: 8/3.

D. ROUTES OUT AND BACK: Company marched from the gate at Spirituality due east along the border mountains and made good time to the "Blood Dungeon" (34° 54'N, 29° 48'E). Returned via same route.

E. RESULTS OF ENEMY ENCOUNTERS: Given small numbers, company used skirmishing tactics against larger aggressives, with our arcanist primarily performing in a support healing role. We were successful in drawing three balrons from the central sanctum into surrounding corridors and destroying them. We moved to south western corridors and slew some five or six daemons, goodly number of imps, and the few 'blood elementals' we encountered.

F. CONDITION OF PERSONNEL: No casualties.

*a signature is underlined below:*

Iolan Grimsditch
Watchman, Core Division

« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 02:24:22 pm by Iolan Grimsditch » Logged
Aralin Eroecia
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 01:10:33 pm »

Leading - Aralin Eroecia , Watchman

Attending - Thomas Alymer , Junior Arcanist

Gold Raised - 8038
Alymer donated 4038
Aralin Kept - 4000

Firstly i met junior arcanist Alymer at the covian barracks where we awaited more attendee's too which more did not arrive , Being brave or stupid ehh most likely brave we decided to undergo the hunt with just two of us , Our first destination was britain hedge maze where we greeted by plenty of daemon's and imps which we're felled like tiny tree's to a master lumberjack's axe.

Secondly we went over to the chaos shrine in ilsh to hunt down a balron which was a little less simple with me being knocked down within the first few second's , We regrouped and strategized and decided that a good old bait and switch was the best way to fell it , Too our joy the tactic was successful and the balron no longer stood on two feet.

Special thank's to junior arcanist alymer for helping me complete this duty
Signed , Aralin Eroecia , Watchman

Badges Held : Nujel'm Campaign
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length