Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 11:20:28 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  * A Report Sent to Raiden by Pigeon *
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: * A Report Sent to Raiden by Pigeon *  (Read 1915 times)
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2009, 05:23:09 pm »

'Ello Sir! There's bad news. Today as I was standing at the barracks, Railen ran down the stairs frantically. She had told me that there had been a man in the tavern who threatened her. I sent Aylmer and Kelban to check it out then took Railen to the relative safety of Grenadier HQ.

The recruit and watchman had said it was all clear, I told them to keep an eye out then I went back to Railen. I talked to her for a while. She was clearly quite shaken after the events that went down. I took out some notes and began to write.

------------

I got the following:

-A Male, Elven Mage wearing a magical disguise, threatened Railen while she was at the Goblin. He sat down as if he was going to have a drink. At this point Railen noticed his magic disguise fading. He said he had friends who wanted info from her and told her to come upstairs with him, alone. He said things would be easier if she came.. She ran, he followed. She ran into the woods and eventually to the barracks.

------------

I got Aylmer to secure us a gate to Railen's home and we went back to the barracks. She's quite frightened Sir, but luckily she wasn't hurt. Perhaps the Grenadiers should be put on guard duty..?

*Signed*
Buttons

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 09:44:43 am »

*Raiden sighed thinking of this report as he lay awake in bed next to Railen*

If only these blaggards would come after who they really wanted instead of innocents. Cowardly scum.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length