Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 03:58:13 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Dark nights and stormy seas
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dark nights and stormy seas  (Read 1705 times)
Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2009, 06:51:27 pm »

Dear Railen,

I am sending this pigeon to warn you that the Goblin was hit once again by Vesper. A woman, I beleive it was the healer woman you see in Trinsic, Maddy, rode in and warned us that Vesparians were comming with snakes. It seemed an odd warning, but the Army was up and running to secure the building. It is good  you were not here, for not long after another attack, this time by thugs hired by the Vesparians, came and tore the place apart, attacking all. It is with great sadness I report to you that Kellys baby, Emma was most brutally killed in the attack. I know it is not my place, but I would urge you not to come to the Goblin without armed guard. It is not safe. Kelly is recovering with Marcus Tel'mar at home. I told her I would help cover her hours for her.
*Signed*
Suzy Fairweather

Railen slid down the wall as she read the note. "Oh no...not Emma." Tears brimmed as she thought about the good natured infant she had on several occations held in her arms and sung to until the lass had fallen asleep. She had looked forward to her child and Emma being able to grow up together, playing games by the fireside. She had even risked herself to take the baby to her mother, who worked for Swaggers before she was fired, to keep little Em from being taken as an "Orphan" into the church.
Rai wrapped her robe, and her arms protectively around her body, the baby inside her moving agian.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length