Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 12:53:36 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  A phantom menace...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A phantom menace...  (Read 2009 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2009, 07:16:21 pm »

*Notice placed in the shelf within the goblin offices*

Dear brothers... I have finally began to see the truth of things, how more to this war of taverns have evolved into something more precaurious and deadly. I was set upon today by highly skilled assasins whom seem to be looking for me. What is needed now is some detective work to find out who this group Jierdan hired is. I have a strong suspicion they are linked to many of our other troubles my dearest brothers. I spoke to some guardsmen who interrigated one of the caught assassins and it is time for us to react to these assaults.

However I wish first to find out as much as we can about this enemy, so first detective work is required from you, brothers. I task you with finding out ANYTHING you can of this group whom takes it upon themselfs to make mine, and your life a annoyance.

Shillings shall be awarded depending on depth and resourcefullness used with this task. It is important we find out.

Kiran.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 08:54:35 pm by Kiran » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length