Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:26:01 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Heard it on the Grapevine...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Heard it on the Grapevine...  (Read 21265 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2009, 04:29:06 pm »

I shall have five shillings awaiting you for the information, brother... I have begun to note the increase in people who deal and speak of our taxes in a bad light... we need someone innocent as a front woman perhaps... I shall see what i can do brothers..

Kiran.

Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2009, 09:23:51 am »

It seems that Elaine has given birth to Captain Hoagie's son.  It also appears that the Cocidius household is suffering some marital discord after rumours reached Madeline's ears hinting at Van's infidelity. 

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 01:39:22 am »

Ah, a love triangle how beautiful... not exciting information but as I have made clear, any information that can be used for later is one I treasure, I shall have ten shillings awaiting your return my lad.

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009, 06:26:46 am »

-Saphira- Hunted by the church, thank you for informing me, I have spoken to her today and informed her to write a letter, if she was to be tortured severely my plans for 'er to be our front woman would be devestated..

Kiran.

Edward
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2009, 03:49:46 pm »

Rumours of Yew wishing to find you are ripe in the air boss. I overheard a Waywatcher in Yew speaking of some bombs. As I have not read any reports concerning this I will try my best to find out exactly what is going on. Seems people are dying down there...

*Signed*
Edward
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2009, 09:26:42 pm »

Seems Elaine is aware of those culprits whom has attacked me some weeks back... I want the information found out from her without me having to pay her... I hope you all understand, brothers.

Good luck.

Kiran.

Edward
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2009, 07:50:08 pm »

« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 12:57:28 am by Kiran » Logged
Edward
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2009, 09:34:14 pm »

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2009, 04:57:59 pm »

Apologies, Edward.

I have been busy with a largre report and failed to see this information till last eve, here are your twenty shillings for your work. Good to see you out there watching our enemies.

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2009, 04:48:02 am »

Seems Pickles might join the tax team, however she shall only be given the where about of the list and the rules, she is not one of us, brothers, do not make that mistake.

I believe she will cast a more innocent face on our taxation process, and her ranking would make most guardsmen stay of your said individual backs..

Kiran

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2010, 03:21:24 am »

As I have been gone a while from my dear family, i have been a bit out of the loop, I hope some of you might have some information, even if small titbits, which could enable me to continue being one of the more informed men of Sosaria...

Kiran.

Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

So... When am I getting paid?

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2010, 01:34:56 am »

Boss, as always it is good to see ye again. Recent business has brought a number of things to my attention. Regarding em Shadowhand clan. Mizuho has been seen and witnessed harassing, hindering, and ordering Guardsmen including a Grenadier abouts as if she where their commander . . hardly, and I be doubt any guardsman likes it or would stand up to such things if inflamed some way. . .  Another thing I noted, Yukina Kazami. . . one of the shadowhand whores prances about in wares and trinkets befitting the former king of all Sosaria himself. I could nay count the jewels she wore but they where expensive, with but one I could retire from your services to a tropical island, sip cocanut rum and bang gorgeous women for days on end until the ripe age of 40 when I died of the clap! But they must be worth a kings ransom, Necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings encrusted with jewels! Encrusted like a infestation of barnacle on a whales arse! Oh an nay forget that gorgeous white gown she wears all the time. .  . . so much white. . . to maintain would take the services of master launders or many a replacement dress. I'd love to pillage her village if ye get me drift. Where do they get the money. . .  and more important why is she so fearless to wear all these expensive things in a den of drunks? She begs to be robbed. . . .

My aspirations aside, shes rich or her lover is. People don't like it either, all this money and wealth crammed in their faces by those who should be no better off than themselves. Jealousy is something we may capitalize upon, or perhaps there is some corruption after all. . mayhaps we have not made up as much as we thought. . . .

Here is a sketch of her wares:

*Signed*

MJK

Copyright Renee-Claude Dostie @ www.elfwood.com
Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2010, 02:12:13 am »

More information referincing the deep pockets of those involved with the Goblin.

*A copy of a previous note follow here*

Something about the Goblin itself is fishy. . . . money seems to ensue to whom ever controls this place. . . what is the source? A gold mine beneath the foundations? Secret slave pens? Perhaps we can incriminate them with evidence of "slave trade" I am not sure where we might get the sods for this. . . .  the slave trade is not known to me. . perhaps planting some shade afore em Commander leads his investigations?  Wonder if that wife of Cocidious still does herbs. . . if I could get some plants from her. . .  growing equipment. . put it in place and cover the trail. . . 

Oi ye crooks, assist me with plottin this. . it hurts me head.

*Signed*

MJK

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2010, 05:33:12 am »

Can someone solve this riddle, somehow...? It confuses me greatly... I have not spoken to this man of bounties or my past, yet he showed me this note... seems he wishes to put a bounty out on someone and expects me to know people who can do it... which I do... but only for a set piece of clientelle...

Kiran.

Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2010, 06:26:40 pm »

If that is the same man whom come in out of the woods perhaps I shall have some luck speaking at him. . .  he and I may atleast find that our woodsy ways make us fairly alike. . . if not more approachable than others. . .

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length