Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:06:00 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Poisoning, a right or privelege
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Poisoning, a right or privelege  (Read 1957 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2009, 04:01:23 pm »

*A report placed ontop of the other reports, clearly important!*

My dear brothers, as the organisation is once more on the uprise, we must think of our stock, currently nightshade, the stuff which is helped to coat your weaponry in poison is at a void number. This must be changed! For the assassins within our brotherhood o continue the deadly art we must seek new ventures in which to gain this illegal substance, and this is where you come in. I am not a man known for his charitable ways, however if you are to somehow bolster the ammount of shade we have in the Brotherhood you shall be happily supplied furthermore by the bosses to continue to use the art of coating ones weapon in that oh so lethal substance.

You are not under any circumstances allowed to use this method without completing thus task, because I know if you are out there using it, you have a supplier, and that supplier isn't me, and thats not a end in which we wish to fully investigate I should hope, brothers.

The task can be completed in many ways, as we have a demand, finding suppliers, setting up lines of trades, growing the stuff and farming it maybe obtaining it from the Waywatchers or Scouts is a option, through trade, contacts or con artistry are all options. As long as I get my shade I am a happy man, my dearests. Untill then, if I see you using poison on your weapons, the first punishment should be hard enough not to ever having to go to the second one, as I am sure you would not disobey my order twice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*OOC*

The reason that this task is set up is that poisoning is not allowed to be used by citizens within BOC without command permission, and  or if you are a scout. (You still need 70 poisoning skill to use it following the original ROE of course) So for you to if you have used poison previously to cotninue doing so, you need to do a task which involves getting hold of shade, don't worry too much, myself and many others deal in shade plenty and happy to involve you and get you going oocly, aslong as you od the ic leg work we all are happy.

This order of course is only specifically for BOC members ooc based, this is to say if you are in any other guild you can still use poison, aslong as Kiran dont find out about it ic of course, but is it the best if you do this task regardless. This task can be done by others too of course, as Shade is a valuable commodity and perhaps you wish to roleplay a active user or dealer.

For all BOC members however, no poisoning allowed before this task is done, and been approved by myself and a command member of BOC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length