Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 10:59:09 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Looking for House
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking for House  (Read 1635 times)
Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2009, 11:14:09 pm »

Right! I have a friend from Catskills thats looking to place a house somewhere around Cove. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any medium-sized plots? It has to be big enough for a shop, but it doesnt necessarily have to be huge.

Thanks!

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Morgar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 03:33:04 pm »

Near to the household I know only of small plots - there's still a 7x7 plot somewhere close to the barracks I believe, and Jen's 7x7 (which may be able to accommodate an 8x7, tricky spot for placing though) may be free as I'm transferring my old house across to him.
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 05:18:11 am »

Hrmm, best bet is the shire.... if any of em crypts fell? Or altmere has a few oblong placments. I could even co-own them to a plot i have out that way on the road as i have a shop stall set up already. Though dependent on his rp it might not be realistic Tongue

Cheers!

-MK

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Mail Deliverer
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 03:54:01 pm »

I know some of the best IDOC'ers and house placers on UO if you need them to see if any will fit when you've found a spot. That way, you can get the best size from the space possible. ICQ me if that's any use. Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length