Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 04:08:36 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Invunerable.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Invunerable.  (Read 1836 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2009, 11:44:09 pm »

How do you harm a woman who is protected by a man we never wish to engage publicily?

You don't!

Railen has sadly been deemed by myself and other bosses a target which shall never be considered a open one, safe to say she is the most protected woman in Sosaria and one we wish to win over to our side. My current "grudge" with her I have opened up so people can try and get into her circle of "trust". I believe she has a ace up her sleeve, and with the ears of the Commanders close to her lips she is a formidable foe, and one which we must never make a enemy of.

I want you, my brothers and sisters, to make friends with this woman, tell her secrets of me, close to the truth, but enough so it isn't exactly enough to get me in trouble... The only way we can win over this woman is by having some leverage. Currently we have non, as an attack on her would lead a full on investigation. And one which could lead to my door..

Go befriend her, find out what she knows. A reward as always shall be awaiting your arrival if the information is profitable.

Good luck my dear brothers.

Kiran.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 04:41:09 am by Kiran » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length