Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:30:08 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Late Night Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Late Night Training  (Read 1655 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2009, 10:43:49 am »

Leading Guardsman:
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant.

Attending Guardsmen:
Hoagie Grayner, Captain
Torrak Keres, Grenadier Sergeant
Delferium, Junior Grenadier
Morgar Dyn, Guardsman Recruit
Louis Calavera, Guardsman Recruit
Cor'vani, Guardsman Recruit

Last night I brought a few of the guardsmen together that were in and around Cove for a couple of training exercises before bed. I think I got them a little late, as everyone kept falling asleep in line!

I sent them to the gates and back. Problem was that only two of them went. Two of them were still stood in line asleep on the spot! They eventually woke up and took their armour off as instructed previously. When I checked, all the guardsmen had at least three hundred bandages on their person, which was pretty much exactly what I would set as a guideline as an amount to have at all times.

As a third task, I asked the men to split into two teams (by this time, the guardsmen involved had switched around a fair bit). We had Team Captain and Team Torrecruit! The task was basically the standard healing exercise. The winning team was team Captain. After this exercise, I decided to pack it in and let them go to bed, as they were a bit on-edge.

Good work, Guardsmen.

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 02:09:00 pm »

Good ter see yer gettin' back into the old routine sergeant.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length