Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:33:13 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  [Commoner Trial ~ COMPLETE] Railen Morana
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Commoner Trial ~ COMPLETE] Railen Morana  (Read 3386 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 07, 2009, 01:46:30 pm »

In order to recieve your papers of citizenship, you must complete the following tasks.

Considering your position as our own Green Goblin Manageress, these tasks should challenge your abilities in this role.

Part one: Setting it Straight

Write and put into action a Customer Service scheme, in relation to the tavern and its culture. This scheme must have regulations which are mandatory for staff, and must be explanatory to customers as well as staff. Here are the following requirements:

*The scheme must be pinned up for all to see on the tavern wall near the bar.

*You must hold a session with bar staff, either individually or as a group, implementing these new rules.

*Ensure you verify that your scheme is appropriate with the Commander.

Part two: Committing the Crew

You must assign your tavern staff and any others holding responsibilities with weekly, mandatory jobs. These jobs must include:

*Organisation of drink provider.

*Tavern Maintenance.

*Opening times, times food may be served and other important schedules.

Full reports of these two tasks should be posted below.

These tasks shall not only prove your loyal citizenship, but hopefully set the ball rolling even further for happy and organised staff and customers. I wish you luck with these tasks.

*signed flamboyantly*

Amon Jarl, Nobleman.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 03:23:43 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 03:11:52 am »

Task One: Setting it Straight
Meeting Leader: Railen Morana
In Attendance: Edward Striker, Goblin Owner
                         Lacrima, Bouncer
                         Kalam Ravenscar, Bartender
                         Sapphira, Barlass
                         Helena ( I think thats her name), Barlass

I called together a meeting of staff this morning, setting for the new rules. After a morning at church with a very fussy Ryan ( I couldn't really blame him. I was bored too. Though he did seem to settle down once I began to nurse him under cover of a large square of cloth.) I was pleasantly suprise to see none other than Edward, the Goblins owner returned from distant lands! I gave him a short breifing, and he officially hired me as his manager. We decided to carry on with our meeting to establish rules for the staff and customers alike. The rules will be posted on a large board right by the front doors. No one will be able to enter the tavern without passing them by. Events too will be able to be posted there. We also announced to the staff that anyone wishing to run an even in the Goblin would be paid 10% of the profits taken in during said event, or 5% of the total sales as an added incentive.

Next, Edward and I began to plan out how to make the Goblin more workable. With the sometimes large crowds and events we have in the works, there are a couple of bottle necks making it difficult or dangerous for people to get by. We made a plan, and Edward began at once to get ready for our new design scheme plans.
It will be mostly the same, with a few subtle changes, so as not to shock the people of Cove, and to keep with tradition.

Next step: the assignment of duties.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 08:03:00 pm by Railen Morana » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 02:44:34 pm »

45 Shillings Awarded ~ Railen Morana
15 Shillings Awarded ~ Edward Striker
15 Shillings Awarded ~ Lacrima
15 Shillings Awarded ~ Kalam Ravenscar
15 Shillings Awarded ~ Sapphira
15 Shillings Awarded ~ Helena

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 04:27:49 pm »

*Note, The book is available to be viewed in a more ledgible form in the kitchen of the Green Goblin*

After a few days off to recuperate from her past few weeks activities, Railen was ready to set back to work on the tasks that had been set before her. She had not realized the toll trying to balance new motherhood and the running of a successful tavern, which had been under numerous attacks, had taken on her until she lost her temper and yelled at Ed out of sheer exhaustion.

Tasks were in order set to be done daily. She would post a notice for all staff to read as they came into work. The staff had been doing a much better job of keeping track of the items sold daily. The Staff Duty Roster could be added to as needed, when new staff was hired.

The Green Goblin Tavern is open, usually late into the evening, 7 days per week. She would talk to Ed about hiring Carlotta back to work full time serving just basics, so that the other staff could focus on more specialty items. Rooms can be booked whenever there is staff other than Carlotta present.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 06:23:12 pm by Railen Morana » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 03:22:59 pm »

Fine work my love.

40 Shillings awarded ~ Railen Morana

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length