Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 07:11:24 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Morning Prison Watch Sentry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Morning Prison Watch Sentry  (Read 1673 times)
Demarian Tel'var
Regular Guardsmen
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2009, 02:00:00 pm »

Date:26/9/09

Time:0845hrs

Guardsmen Leading:
Regular Guardsmen Demarian Tel'var

Guardsmen Attending:
Regular Scout Chaffers
Watchman Keitaro Kazami
Guardsmen Recruit Kennit Tel'var
Guardsmen Recruit Darius Boreek

Another fresh early morning, some trouble arose last eve while I went about my regular training Cadet Milako my apprentice and friend was injured in an attack by a criminal Mischief I later found out while checking the cell's.
So with this and the fact she's probally got some annoying friends that would try to release her Decided to Hold a sentry until someone could take over from us lot on the Nightshift and ensure the heretic is kept safe.
As much as I'd like to just stab

her and watch her bleed for past troubles she's given me.
Probally no ones come and caused trouble cause they know we'd wipe the floor with them and they'd be keeping Mischief company as they rot.
Anyhow' not much to really report was very quiet and, no real sign of life except for Chaffer's who came a while later'.
After being there for' about hour or so'... decided to let them get some rest as they were nearly dropping off'...Morning shift lot are lazy bastard's weekend or not'..

~Signed~
Demarian Tel'var

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length