Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:17:38 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Concerning the church and it's methods...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Concerning the church and it's methods...  (Read 3267 times)
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2005, 05:02:12 pm »

Guardsmen of Cove!

Do ye love your church? Do they take care of us? Is this really what the avatar wants? NO! They are only interested in bullying us hard-working guardsmen around and gathering more power for themselves...

Is this the clergy we want? A rich, snobby, insolent and dishonorable clergy isn't what we want! we want them to respect us and help us, not to look down on us!

And for those who doesn't belive? What of them? Should we burn them on a stake or should we welcome them and cherish their friendship so that we will prosper? Fear or friendship? Fear gives immidiate obidience, but friendship gives immidiate respect! Respect is always better, because then people will do something with their hearts and not out of fear!

So hear me and rise again the church, teach them to respect the guardsmen! We should rise against their oppression and strike them down! I call therefore for a campaign against the church!

*signed*
A discontented guardsman
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 05:12:48 pm by Delcarakdur » Logged

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Calico
Old Battle Axe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

"Tired but never weak."

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 06:32:01 pm »

*frowns slightly reading the note*

You wouldn't think an elf would be in such ahurry to die...

*Earned Merit in The Kaldorian Line Campaign*
Governor Proximo
The Governator!
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 08:37:03 pm »

*After Antonius has read the note he looks to the sky and ponders for a moment on how long it will take the church to silence this heretic then grins to himself, with a little chuckle he wanders of about his business*
Lothar
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 10:15:45 pm »

*A note is pinned next to the message*

Do I have to remind the writer of this post, that an uprising against the church would cause immidiate reaction from other places in Britannia. The church is not a single institution that is easily overthrown. It is a living organism that has a heart and a soul, and this heart and soul is the foundation for life! The writer of this note will do best in renouncing this obvious heathenous sin and repent! Be he identified by anyone the church will gladly pay a tribute for the name of the guard. From this moment on the guardsman or men who wrote the letter are considered traitors to Cove and the Church. They will do best in coming forth so that a fair trial can be established. Continuant writing of such letters will result in a punishment to the militia as a lack of discipline.
I would like to ask the officers of the Militia to heed these words and instruct the guards on behaviour and respect against the church.

Signed,
*Lothar de Magne*

Gregor Eason
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 01:25:58 am »

Watchman Delcarakdur, there is no "uprising" against the Church to go forth with. Think more logically before announcing these plans publicly - talk to me of ye concerns.

Commander Eason,
Covian Guards & Baronship Council
John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 09:43:14 am »

I shall defend this church with my own blood if i have to... i dont want to bleed much okay?

Jusg kv'lia

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 11:55:36 am »

*looks at the note in disbelief* *toddles off, murmuring; "This is going to be Yew all over again... I should prepare for the worst"*
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 02:22:20 pm »

Fool! One should know better then challenge the church. Don't expect any protection from the Militia.

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2005, 05:44:05 pm »

[OOC: Just for those whom noticed, I didn't sign this with my name, so I'm not the author of it untill it can be proved...]

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length