Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:35:36 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Just an injured pony.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Just an injured pony.  (Read 1285 times)
Veldrin
An Old Flower
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2005, 04:00:08 am »

Senaria sighed heavily as she fell into the stool, beginning to search her person for a quill. She glanced up jealously at Recruit Nemo, who'd taken the moment to rest his eyes, while she had been ordered to write the report.

That's just fine, she mused as she dipped her quill in a vat of ink. The more experience, the better. Just a few more of these damn things...

The quill's point met the surface of a piece of parchment.

Just gate sentry duty.

Led by Kal Shadowhand, Junior Guardsman
*Senaria , Recruit
*Nemo, Recruit

A more or less eventless night at the gate. *stops writing a moment, pondering whether "eventless" is a legitimate word* I suggested the sentry duty to Junior Shadowhand, who agreed and began to help construct a guardpost at Cove gates. Recruit Nemo arrived just in time to join us. A woman called Jade Bastet exited Cove, and returned again to offer a sale proposal, which all three of us declined. After she left, the three of us joined in a bit of small talk amongst each other.

Corporal Arc did pass through the guard post from Cove, reminding me to add his name in the report. *pauses again, staring at the lettering as she grins* Later, Junior Calico Kate approached the post with a very badly injured pony. Obtaining quite a bit of lore in the way of veterinary skills, I rushed to the poor thing's aid. It had been attacked by liches (which she had implied were nowhere near Cove).

I was later assaulted as an apparently half-blind carrier pigeon collided with my skull. The note attached to its leg had requested assistance for Corporal Arc, who'd run into some problems at Yew Lich grove. After some tensing among the three guardsman, I almost immediately received another message that stated simply, "Never mind." With our nerves relaxed, we continued and concluded the tiresome sentry duty. I immediately began this very report.

Recruit Senaria Deveiant
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 04:35:12 am by Senaria » Logged

[03:19:28] Shadwell (BoC): We should get married.
[03:19:50] Shadwell (BoC): And dont quote me in your sig
                                  -----
[01:17:32] Tiberius Oct: I blamed Americans.
[01:17:58] Tiberius Oct: Then we chuckled and went back to eating crumpets and colonizing developing nations.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length