Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 04:13:46 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Recruitment Stall!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Recruitment Stall!  (Read 1309 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2009, 04:35:14 pm »

Leading Guardsman:
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

Attending Guardsmen:
Katryn Wakefield, Watchman
Bersi, Watchman
Aslin, Guardsman Recruit

Scarlet Grayner, Captain's Daughter

All in all your bog standard recruitment stall. It was in New Haven, amongst many odd-looking folk. It started out with just myself and Katryn, but as it progressed more seemed to join us. Grayner's Daughter even joined us, doing her best to advertise being a Covian Citizen... And offering free cake to those that enlisted.

We managed to get at least one or two interested, and handed out a fair few leaflets. We practised our versings in our advertising shouts to the public, and I was impressed with all of them. True Covians, I say! We left our leaflets and banners there for all to see when we departed from New Haven. Also, Katryn placed down a few banners about the place for folk to read. I hope we might have a few new visitors in Cove after all that effort! Excellent effort, guardsmen.

A guardsman duty is awarded to all those guardsmen that attended this stall.

It would be kind if someone of a respectable Citizen standing could also perhaps award a few shillings to Scarlet for her efforts this day in recruiting for the Citizenry of Cove.

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length