Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 12:56:42 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  New contracts {Important}
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New contracts {Important}  (Read 1948 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2009, 12:08:51 am »

It is time for expansion brothers. I have now over some week conferred with the man we know as Smith. As you are aware he is not a man whom anyone really likes, myself included, however what he can offer to our buisness is something note worthy. Men and woman who can fight, and a base in Yew.

I am sure all of you are skeptical concerning it, however Sally, Darwin and Kadere each to recieve ten shillings as you attended the meeting with me. They will know we aint a small operation, however my brothers you will soon find out my bigger plans.

I am sure you are all aware of the Grenadier plot, and using these men to our advantage? I think a buisness oppurtunity is here, and not to be missed as such.

Also they offer the more bloodthirsty of you the chance to become mercenaries, fight wars and gain coins through your fighting prowesses, as you are all aware in that department I am currently restricted. I am sure many of you wish to sink your blades into flesh once more.

Also the chances of bigger operations are to be considered, not to mention shared information. The coin we can achieve when capturing Mischief is not something to frown at.

Think on this before you hate your old boss, brothers.

Sleep well..

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length