Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 10:31:23 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A note continuously blows around in the wind...*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A note continuously blows around in the wind...*  (Read 1654 times)
Ocean
Criminal
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2009, 06:37:59 pm »

*This large note has been written rather shakily and dropped outside the Covian Barracks*

To whomever it may concern,

A few eve’s ago, my eyes happened to fall upon a man in the tavern. He looked extremely unhappy, and exceedingly drunk. This would not alarm me, unless I had heard of his circumstance, which I unfortunately have.

Thrown from his squad with no reason nor cause? Who would do such a thing? There has been no evidence created or revealed to show anyone that this man is less worthy than any other being for belonging to the Light Company! I am not amused, as this man is surely not, also. I am aware that many notes have been strewn about the place regarding this matter, but I must say that he is still looking mighty depressed and the gossip is still larger than life.

I do not know who committed this deed, but I shall have plenty to say to them, whoever it may have been. Preposterous. I regret having to tend to a fellow so down and out of spirits. Let the man be a shadow stalker again, I say! Being a taxman is nay illegal, and conveying it is surely an attack on the Baron himself? Perhaps this has been a large mistake which was the result of particular individual’s excessive paranoia? We shall not know until we are given evidence!

*Signed in small and scruffy lettering*
-A Fellow Covian.

[OOC: Please may I just remind people that this letter is not signed, therefore no-one would have a clue who has written it. Also, these notes on this matter are not a personal attack on any play froman OOC perspective. /OOC]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length