Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 10:17:34 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  *leter handed to Railen by Me'an Silen*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *leter handed to Railen by Me'an Silen*  (Read 2186 times)
Me'an Silen
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2009, 06:48:16 am »

(OOC: This is OOC for all of you not perticipated in this leter and the Signiture is DEFENATLY by Edward)

Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 08:02:49 am »

* gets the letter and Growles loudly at home*

Great. Just Great. You blabber to Kiran in front of his goons that I warned you about him and his men to his face, then you head for the hills leaving me alone in charge of the Goblin again needing to be there more often to run it, only now a feckin target for him and his goons. What the feck part of YOU NEED TO KEEP THIS SECRET DIDN'T YOU GET ED!!!! I warned you to help you, and I told you my life would be in danger if you said a word...but NOOOooo... Guess my life means that little...just a barlass...easily replaced. Well yet again...life proves you can't trust anyone.

*continues ranting on and on pacing the house until she flops on the couch and sighs, exhausted.*

(OOC statement: the above happened in Rai and Raidens home, and thus no one knows of it save Ryan whos not talkin yet, and Raiden, and also this is IC. Still luvs ya Ed!*muuuuaaah*)

« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 07:54:56 pm by Railen Morana » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length