Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:20:58 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  Report: Wytch or Wytch Hunter?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Wytch or Wytch Hunter?  (Read 2388 times)
Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2009, 03:31:23 pm »

Father Roland,

I bring you troubling news.  Whilst gathering men for the expedition to Magincia, some of the Guards reported that an elf, Cor'Vani, summoned demon spawn and turned himself into a gargoyle.  When questioned about this, he admitted it, claiming the men wanted 'something to smash'.  Troublingly, he claims to be a wytch hunter himself.  When I stated I would be reporting this to your own good selves, he announced he would leave Cove and the church.  A guardsman persuaded him to come back.  After the expedition the elf claimed he would not use his wytchcraft again. 

In Faith,

Guy de Villaret
Wytch Hunter

Roland Dagorian
Covian Church
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 03:55:37 pm »

Wytch Hunter de Villaret,

A troubling matter indeed.  A wytch hunter of the Church, summoning creatures and assuming the likeness of Guardian spawn.  An elf-arcanist is the most likely to fall into sin, 'tis true.  This elf's disobediance to the Church regarding the penance of a woman gives me grave doubts as to his suitability as Wytch Hunter.

Dominus vobiscum,

Roland Dagorian
Templar

Guy de Villaret hath earned 10 Church Regard
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length