Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:36:16 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  Scout Trials - Mela Arkay [COMPLETE]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Scout Trials - Mela Arkay [COMPLETE]  (Read 2467 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2009, 12:10:27 pm »

Jenifer smiles as she receives a note requesting remittance to the Scouts..
"Mela.. Mela.. Yes'Yes.. She was excellent.. We will be wanting her back as soon as possible.. Look forward to seeing her in green again!.."

Mela,

Your tasks will be threefold.. As normality seems to dictate. Each focusing on a different aspect of Scout life, to check that you remember our ways and are loyal to our cause.

TASK ONE:
Mapping the world..

I see we have a map of the first level of Despise.. This level is full of pretty weak beasts.. I am concerned with what lies underneath them.. You are to head to the lower level of Despise and map the area for me.. Things that need to be noted..

* Points of Interest
* Creatures heavy areas
* What enemies we will meet in there
* Any traps or anythingsuspicious

TASK TWO:
Back to the Sneak..

As you are now returning to the sneaky fold, it is time to test whether you are still as good at undercover sneaky covert operations as we used to be.. You are to head into Vesper, disguised or hidden, and retrieve ample sketches of Vesperian uniforms to allow the recreation of them for our Scouts. This will make undercover missions in Vesper much easier..

A rousing image of Scouts at work..

* Retrieve Sketches of Vesperian uniforms
* If you bring home a Kilt/Sash.. Extra Points.

TASK THREE:
Training the Scouts and Promotion...

Scouts can always kill two birds with one stone.. Sometimes three.. We are pretty good shots.. I once saw Valiro kill seven.. But that is a different story. You are to hold a small training session.. Parade training to be precise.. So that the men look sharp. This training session is to be held in a public place of your choice.. Though somewhere with people is a good idea..

When packing up and leaving the area you are to leave a banner for the Covian Army as well as a banner specifically designed for the Scouts.

How a recruitment drive can go wrong...

* Parade Training..
* Public Location..
* At least ONE Scout present..
* Banners for the Scouts made and dropped..

Upon completion of these three tasks you shall once again be accepted into the great Covian Scouts, The Second Light Company, The Shadow Walkers.. Jenifer's Personal Guard..

Good luck, old friend.

Jenifer Feather, Scout Corporal
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 11:06:45 pm by Jenifer Feather » Logged

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 05:32:42 pm »

[Despiset 3rd level (ogres)]

[17th November 2009]

Me and Keiran Vale wandered around the third level of Despise however we didn't find any traps and we searched quite throughly. The air in despise was very tight and musty, it also stunk ....a lot. There were no real places to rest there and the only platelife are a few mushrooms.

*signed*
Mela.E.Arkay
Senior Guardsman

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 09:11:25 pm »

Attendees:
Mela Arkay, Senior Guardsman
Keiran Vale, Doctor (For backup)

Me and Keiran set off from the barracks in the shadows and head towards Vesper. We had no trouble on the way to Vesper, nore did we when we REACHED Vesper. It took us a long time to find a Vesperian and when we did we decided we were going to take her kilt and sash! So after a very short battle we knocked her down and I stole her kilt and sash! Their uniform is still the same as it was years ago but here is a sketch for you.

Mela.E.Arkay,
Senior Guardsman.

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 07:02:42 pm »

Attendants:
Cor'vani, Watchman
Bersi, Junior
Larinya Angalae, Watchman
Jassi Cowin, Watchman
Keiran Vale, Doctor

Unfortunately I haven't seen a Scout in a while so I had to make do without (which I assume will be alright with you ma'am). Again it was my first parade in a while so it was a little shakey, but after a few bumps and lumps I managed to finish it and place a good amount of banners around New Haven although there was no one really around. I also made an attempt at writing a recruitment book for the scouts and placed them on their own seperate banner with green cloth. I have a copy for you Jenifer ma'am if you would like to have a loot at it.

Mela.E.Arkay,
Senior Guardsman.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length