Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:55:21 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Deciet hunt 7 gmt 10 june
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Deciet hunt 7 gmt 10 june  (Read 2325 times)
userjosh5368
« on: June 11, 2005, 09:46:00 am »

Guardsmen leading hunt: -Watchman Vlad

Guardsmen attended

Watchman moon

Recruit Regdar

Recruit Talon

We headed to deceit by the help of Corporal arc who gated us on the way there. As we arrived the company had formed asked two of them to use there torches and one to equipped a shield this is so we could defend blows from behind as the two shield holders were at the back and front.
As we entered the misty dark dungeon we headed to a brazier not far away from the entrance knowing this was a evil teleportation device for summoning evil creature I made sure them soldiers were prepare formed in a box formation to are luck it was an ettin that came out,it was slayed with ease.We head deeper into the dungeon to find that polar bears had some how got in and where killing all the undead this gave us a chance to not engage in combat. As we headed down the long corridor we fought many spirits mainly spectres and ghouls still all was well until something happened to watchman moon. I left the two recruits to guard her while I quickly scouted ahead to see what danger lurked. Seeing no danger I returned quickly to see if are friend at awakened. On my arrival back she was still out cold I wondered in the pentogram had frozen her, so I tried to cure her with a powerful spell called dispel evil. Moments later she awakened asking if she was alright she gave the okay and we head further down into the dungeon at this point the ways split so me and a recruit went one way and moon and the other recruit the other way. On our way round to this place we encountered little resistance,as we went further in a swarm hit us but with a heats focused on victory we defeat them with ease.As we cleared the room I send a message to the others to come meet us.As they arrived we headed on deeper into the dungeon at this point we were out numbered 30 to 4 as we fought hard the soldiers fell knowing if we all fell we would have surly become souls of the undead I fled into to a room empty because we had cleared it before hand. As the wondering spirits on my comrades appeared I brow them back to life them told them to run to the far room as I did this  I opened the door taking the hoard with me buying time for my comrades to gather there belongings.
At this point I was still fighting the last few taking down twenty of the things. This ghastly army of bone magi and bone and skeletal knights could not defeat me. A warrior of cove we head onwards to the lich portal as some call it encountering skeletal knights on the way but they were taken down with a good thrashing from us. As we went into the lich portal we were attacked by several liches and ghouls taking them down with good fighting and healing skills.As we carried on we headed to a place were many liches lay wait 5 liches stormed towards us still they were no match for us Hah!
After we defeated them we carried on to the far end of the room and down some stairs to a empty room. Glad that it was quiet but there was a dead end seeing that there was crack in the wall it turned out to be a secret door through a narrow corridor we saw ahead liches sliver serpents and a lich lord as we formed up ready to fight for cove and are lives we took them down as some of the others fell they were helped up defeating them at last we returned to the secret room were we rested for a few minutes.Until I ordered them to get out by recall or scared journey after they had all left I also went.From covetous we headed straight back to cove barracks happy to be out of the dark dungeon.As we arrived at the barracks the soldier that had accompanied  me lined up. We found we had a great total of 14000 gold collected.
2000 gold went to each of the participants for there grand effort and the rest to the militia
FOR COVE!

By Vlad
Regdar Le Faye
Everybody loves Regdar!!!..... Right?
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Drunk AND Clumsy - watch out for fumbled swords.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 07:01:13 pm »

strange i dont remember going

Huh

*scrathces head and trys to remember what happened*
Cor Ari Ta
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 06:43:59 am »

I was thar fer the first Part

*Signed*
                                 Cor'Ari Ta
Morgoth
Watchman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 06:37:17 pm »

i was there so

If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will
Judas
Covian Citizen

There is only one way ...the COVE Way !

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005, 09:44:47 pm »

Im sure i was there till the very end. There was only three of us and we got lost right at the very bottom. having to fight lots of mages and stuff. along with the big fish things. Smiley
Nashiem De'Monti
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2005, 12:05:06 am »

Im sure i was there till the very end. There was only three of us and we got lost right at the very bottom. having to fight lots of mages and stuff. along with the big fish things. Smiley

big fish things?

I think yer got Shame in mind ... Deciet is tha Undead dungeon.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length