Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:44:27 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Oh Riight. . .
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Oh Riight. . .  (Read 2133 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: December 14, 2009, 06:42:28 am »

I'm back!  Jamaica. . . reminded me of Guam. . .wasn't very fun at all. Grand Cayman Island was pretty good, the beach was better, people didn't try to sell me Marijuana, Cigarettes in a plastic bag, or anything else for that matter. I also found Whaler's "Killer Coconut" Rum, bought two 750ml bottles for 16 USD, duty and tax free! *Chaching* If only customs would have allowed I'd have bought two more bottles, love the stuff but can't find it here at home.

Cozumel takes the cake with my ATV ride to the Mayan ruins, Not much left really. . . . Sad.

The cruise itself was alright except that Beers,Ales,Lagers where like 6 or 7 USD with included 15% Gratuity, the Liqour drinks/mixed cocktails where about 11 USD with Grats. . . . ugh Needless to say I had very little alcohol on the entire trip.

Did not get laid. Bummer

The cruise director was from London or some-at, so got that great accent for most of the cruise..

Slept ALOT!

But now I'm back. . .  found out my dog died while I was gone. Does not improve my mood concerning not getting laid. Sad

Not fair.

-MK

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 12:16:48 pm »

We still love you 'MK !

As long as we get some rum of course. Grin

Glad you had a relatively good time !

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 05:12:24 pm »

As Einstien said, "Everything is Relative."

Thanks Kas.

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 07:20:22 pm »

See, you should have come to San Francisco, and gone to the Dickens fair instead. I would have made sure you got tickets to the Saucy French postcard show. Wouldn't have guarenteed you getting laid, but hey! At least you'd get to see naked people and women in corsetts.
( google Dark Garden Dickens Window)

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 03:47:54 pm »

Welcome back. Its a bugger it wasn't good. I went on a cruise around the eastern Caribbean a few years back and it was amazing.

Edward Striker
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 08:02:40 pm »

Sorry to hear about your dog!  Sad
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length