Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:32:52 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  UOCartographer
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: UOCartographer  (Read 2396 times)
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2010, 01:12:11 am »

Hi all,

As some of you are aware this evening after the battle we managed to get a UOCartographer server running. If we all install it and use it, it will allow us to see each other when stealthed.

First of all, for us to be able to see you, and for you to join, you must have UO Assist and use the 2d client. Get the assist trial from HERE

If you haven't got it, DOWNLOAD HERE [Got a problem installing/running? Post here]

Signed,
Faden Wildheart

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 01:32:46 pm »

Indeed, You don't need to sign up to UOAssist to get Cartographer to work.. As long as you open your UO client through UOAssist then it will work.. Apparantly.. Hehe!

This programme will allow us to easily track each other and know where we are in battles.. which is going to prove invaluable.. Since last nights battle proved that we can take targets down with ease.. The problem was getting ourselves to the same location! Hah.

Well done Faden, for always looking for ways to better us!

At the moment, I am not going to say this is mandatory, because I know people hate downloading stuff, but we will see just how usful it is in the next battle, and if its amazing.. I might make it so.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length