Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:30:16 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Recovering
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recovering  (Read 1901 times)
Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2010, 12:30:08 am »

Laying on her back on the couch by the fire, Railen held the ice pack to her face. Her thigh and torso bandaged tightly. her eyes were black circles and her nose swollen to three times its usual size. Raiden stood, staring into the fire, while Ryan played with his two favorite toys, a stuffed Dragon Kal had given to him before he was born, and a Medusa doll. No words needed to be spoken for her to know he was not pleased. Concern was written all over his face. "You know when I married you, I also married Cove, love. It will heal. Ive 'ad worse. Besides, we need tae insure Cove is safe fer tae children bein born."  She looked over as the dragon swooped down and knocked over the Medusa.
She had gone to the restroom in the Goblin as Kas received his Avanmas gifts which Gabe had been holding for him. When she came out, everyone was gone, save for a dark figure, one she had come to know simply as "Smith". Shadows moved about the dimly lit room. They demanded she hand over all of her gold and gems. She moved to hand him the bag, dropping it on the ground, and as he bent to pick it up, she bolted for the door, with his minions in hot pursuit. She nearly made it to the woods when a searing bolt punctured her thigh, and sent her tumbling. Her weapons were confiscated, and she was trussed up like a spring piglet, and tossed over someones shoulder.  She was brought back to the Goblin and as she was bound to a post next to their other captaive, Kas.

Mr Smith demanded her to go through the stock and hand over the goods. She had tried to explain that the building had been torn down and rebuilt, that she no longer held a key to the stores, but they did not beleive her. Taking her new warfork, he stabbed her in the chest. Blood trickled down in two rivulets down her armor. He demanded again she open the stores...and when she couldn't comply, he used the rounded end of the fork to bash her in the face, then kicked her hard in the ribs as she slumped over in her bindings. Kas tried to struggle to help, and was given a bolt to his chest for his attempt.

"I can help with it" said a robed voice. Railen in her daze knew she had heard it, but could not place it. "This is all I could get into. The rest has been locked down" said the voice in a blur...

The voices became distant, and next she could make out, footsteps and covian uniforms were present. She was being untied and unsteadily tried to get to her feet. Kas stood, arrow in his chest... another voice "I dont know how to treat these kinds of wounds." More shuffling and formation and She and Kas were left, battered and bleeding as the others went off after the gang that had attacked.

It was clear, she needed more training.

Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 05:06:28 am »

OOC[I love your writing Railen, keep it up]OOC
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length