Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 06:43:49 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Rebel Attack on Shire Sentry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Rebel Attack on Shire Sentry  (Read 1695 times)
Rita
Covian Regular

Bam.

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2010, 04:53:41 am »

Attending:
Junior Arcanist Bersi, Leading
Junior Guardsman Rita Whalebiter
Junior Guardsman Gabe Drachen
Watchman Larinya Angalae
Watchman Kennit Tel'var
Recruit Victor Kien

This was in the eve of the ninth of this month.

Junior Bersi'd led us out to a clearing in the Shire not far from the Vesperian border where we set up a sentry as per standard procedure.

The area had seemed secure. However, as night fell we were attacked repeatedly by what we assume were Altmerian terrorists. In the first incident a bomb was thrown o'er the western wall, which didn't do overmuch damage but distracted us as we were attacked by an armed woman. We chased her down nearly t'the southern shore, where we apprehended her.

The woman was caught, bound, and brought back to the sentry point. We couldn't figure what her uniform was- I've tried t'get the colours as close as I could in my sketches. Tel'var and Kien were placed in charge of questioning and guarding her with myself looking after the sentry entrance.

However, afore we'd got any information from her, another bomb were hurled from the eastern side o' the sentry, catchin' both myself and Angalae in the blast and destroyin' a good part o' that side o' the wall. At this point Junior Drachen appeared and began pursuit of the remaining hostiles into the woods. There was at least one other man.

The prisoner, despite bein' shackled and bound with rope hand and foot, made good her escape durin' the confusion. Unable to figure what kind o' numbers we were dealin' with, and with three casualties so far, Bersi ordered a tense march homeward with himself at the rear and Drachen scoutin' for more trouble nearby.

Since the sentry I've been recoverin' off-duty.

*signed*
R Whalebiter
Junior Guardsman

Larinya Angalae
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 05:39:59 am »

*posts a small handwritten note at the bottom*

The man with the red hair identified themselves to be the "Altmerian Liberation Front".  Made a warning in that they won't stop till they get their "freedom"...

Larinya Angalae
Watchman
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length