Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:39:36 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunting in cold dungeons...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunting in cold dungeons...  (Read 2517 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2010, 03:41:35 pm »

Attended:
Jenifer Feather, Scout Corporal (Leading)
George, Junior Scout (OOC: Kal Shadowhand)
Iolan Grimsditch, Watchman
Larinya Angalae, Watchman
Ilyana, Guardsman Recruit

Miss Feather called us all to the barracks, as she wanted to go for a little hunt in the dungeon of Ice. After we all gathered the necessary equipment, I's gated us to that dungeon and the cold air made it hard to breath...

As we entered, we decided to go for a little mouse hunt first. Going down to their lair, already about a hundred of them awaited us. But of course, for such great Covians they were not really a decent challenge for us. They even locked theirselves up behind some fences....

After we showed those furry mouses how awesome we are, we went to find a new challenge. We marched north to the nest of some wyrms. Altough they almost freezed us, they were whimps and even fled from our might...

Then, finally, we head of to kick some real enemies. Immediately we felt into an ambush, surrounded by some snowmen and ice fiends. It was a close one, but we managed to kill them all. And then, we walked down to a kind of heathen basement... A few ice fiends already awaited us there, but of course they fell to floor very soon. We walked around that basement, while we saw some strange things... Since when exactly can monsters read?! They even had a book with a cat, that weared a hat... Creepy... One room was very strange... There was a pentagram, surrounded by skulls and a shiny thing covered the middle. Of course I's had to touch it, but nothing really happened...

And then it happened... As soon as we went upstairs again, a ton of minions awaited us. It seemed they liked us so much, that they didn't want us to leave... Miss Feather and Iolan almost even lost their souls to those evil monsters. Even more minions and snowmen awaited us, as we wanted to leave. Getting out there was much harder than to get inside...

Finally, as we were back in Cove and we slowly heated up a bit, we looked at what we collected. About 35'000 Goldpieces we had, and almost 20'000 were donated to the scouts coffers. A very well loot indeed.

PS: Iolan will also give some scetches to view.

Signed, Ilyana, Guardsman Recruit

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Iolan Grimsditch
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 04:16:29 pm »

*sketches have been dutifully attached to the bottom of the report:*

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 09:50:56 pm »

Good work the two of you.. Double teaming a report is a novel idea.. I like it.. Keep up the excellent work and you'll both be commanders in no time.. I have no doubt. Oh.. And if anyone finds any more of these heathenous books about a Cat wearing a Hat.. I want them burnt.

Signed : Jenifer Feather

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length