Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 09:43:40 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Joint Training at the Stonekeep
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Joint Training at the Stonekeep  (Read 1968 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2010, 12:46:32 am »

Attended:
From Cove:- Bersi, Junior Arcanist
- Torrak Kerres, Sergeant Grenadier
- Faden Wildheart, Regular Scout
- Percival, Junior Scout (OOC: Kal Shadowhand)
- Ilyana, Guardsman Recruit
- Sabal, Guardsman Recruit

As well as a decent number of the Yewish Militia, led by Bladius Dart, and the Templar Knights, led by Sir Gendin.

Training is very important for not getting fat! That's the reason why we do it so often. Once again, the brave troops of Cove traveled to the Stonekeep to meet up with their allies. There were three rounds, all based on strategy and teamwork.

Round One - Getting the Bags
Bladius Dart placed twenty Bagballs in the center of the crossroad, to each of the three teams was a headquarter also given. The goal was to collect as many of these bagballs and drag them to the headquarter. As soon as the round started, almost all troops stormed to the bagballs and it ended up in a slaughter.
I'm not quite sure who won this first round, altough I don't even think there was a winner. The goal was actually to collect them, because it would give an advantage to the next round.

Round Two - Defend it with your lifes!
Now, the collected bagballs were used to protect the dying tub, which decided over loosing of winning. The goal was clear: Dragging the dying tub of other teams to the own headquarter to knock them out, while protecting yeer own. The team I's was into, led by Torrak Kerres, also the smallest team, had the idea to lore the enemy near, while only Torrak and a yewish Footie were visible. After defending the tub a long time succesfully, the other Teams, especially the Templar Knights, overrunned us and the slaughter began again. As far as I's could see through the battle dust, our team had stolen the red teams tub and kept our one save.

Round Three - Deathtime
Last Round was quiet hard. It was an all versus all round on a small space, and everything was allowed, even hiding if possible. Must be some kind of yewish rule... The weaker fell already in the first seconds. And after looking back, it was maybe not such a good idea to attack the Grand Templar Gendin... Altough he needed help of other Templars, to bring a Covian down. At last, only Sabal and a yewish guy standed on their feet. It would had been a draw, but of course the yewish camerades hat to shoot at the Covian Guardsman... Talking about fairness...

A succesfull training it was, and also a chance to learn something about the strategies of our allies... Yee may never know, when yee need that knowledge...

*signed in beautiful writing*

- Ilyana

PS: Bersi will attach some scetches.

[OOC: I hate making screenies while fighting...]
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 03:15:10 pm by Ilyana » Logged

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 05:37:15 pm »

*sketches were attached to the report*

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length