Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:49:23 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council (Moderators: Linaeus, Obidah Lynch, Leso Varen)
| | | |-+  *A Fresh bright poster on the dusty boards*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A Fresh bright poster on the dusty boards*  (Read 2668 times)
Lucas Drachen
The Covian Cannon
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Probably Dead

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2010, 02:40:55 pm »

Greetings Lowlife's, Scoundrels, Scum, and Vermin!!

It's been too long now that these boards have been barren. I know some of you still cling to life out there. I know you seek profit and I know you search for a place once again to put yourself to use! I hear your cries and I come here to Cove to make you an offer....

Join me in uniting the underworld of Cove once again. I have the means to get you back in business to put coins back in your pocket! Join me in regaining our grip back on this town! For too long have we been tossed aside in Cove, NOW is the time for us to reclaim our place!

I control a business in this town that gives me access to transport goods to other towns and people. Through this business I have  also taken on the small task of smuggling illegal goods to and from the borders. It is hard to transport these goods without security to help make sure the shipment isn't confiscated or otherwise stolen....

Furthermore a small Gambling ring is rising within Cove... Will be hard to run games without the support of those willing to keep their mouths shut....

I can give us all the means to regain our strangle hold on Cove... So to all of you  I say WAKE UP!! Seek me out and I will return to you the pleasure of a full coin purse and the thrill of working under The Baronship's Nose once again! You need not look far for me, Chances are you may already know me....

Know this...if you truly wish to reincarnate our presence in Cove....simply wear a black cap on your head... and I will find you.....

Signed:
The Boss....

Hoagie: "Lobster battallion, chaaaarge!"
Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

So... When am I getting paid?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 07:35:56 pm »

*Scrawled Beneath in horrid scratched and jaunty letters*

And you're probably a dead man.