Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 04:08:00 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Random Violence in Covetown
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Random Violence in Covetown  (Read 1839 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2010, 01:41:29 am »

Attended:
- Bersi, Junior Arcanist (leading)
- Torrak Keres, Grenadier Captain
- Celuvian Haap, Junior Arcanist
- Iolan Grimsditch, Watchman
- Ilyana, Watchman
- Miles Stedfast, Guardsman Recruit

What is the most enjoy for a Covian Guardsman? Roit! Senseless violence. Once again, Bersi invited us for another team work combat trainin' in Covetown.

In round one, the teams were Miles and Captain Keres, Bersi and Iolan and me, teamin' up with Celuvian. The battle was really tide, all teams seemed to be equal strong. That's probably why, everyone decided to attack Bersi...
After a long time, it ended up with a victory for me and Celuvian, as he was the last man standin'.

In round two, teams were mixed up new. This time it was Captain Keres with me, Bersi with Miles, and Celuvian with Iolan. Captain Keres fell first, as those meanis all switched their targets on him, all at once... This round was won by Celuvian and Iolan, which showed a decent art of skill.

And then in the last round, I's was teamed with Bersi, Miles with Iolan, and Celuvian with Captain Keres. Knowin'  that we were to be ganked again, we decided to watch the battle a while - We made us invisible. Ye may call it cowardly, but I's say it's an effective tactic. Still, the Captain and Celuvian found us quickly though and smashed our beautiful bodies to the floor.

*some scetches will be attached, showing Ilyana in pure awesomness*

*Signed in beautiful writing*

Ilyana, Watchman of Cove
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 01:52:43 am by Ilyana » Logged

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Iolan Grimsditch
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 03:27:12 am »

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length