Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:30:22 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training & Recruitment in New Haven
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training & Recruitment in New Haven  (Read 1759 times)
Starkad
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2010, 03:01:48 am »

Attendants:
Grenadier Captain Torrak Keres
]Arcanist Cadet Bersi
Scout Corporal Jenifer Feather
Junior Grenadier Delferium
Guardsman Recruit Rosmundo Sforza(trainin in Arcane)
Guardsman Recruit Starkad (trainin to be a scout)               Guardsman Recruit Hendrik Devine(trainin in Arcane)

So 'ere I am in the Goblin,Fillin out a new report.I am glad there is this Covian Ale beside me to help me remember todays events,Lets See

Today Under the Command of our furious Capt' Torrak Keres,we were ordered to attend a training.
While Capt' was recruiting Hendrik Devine, we were trained by Arcanist Cadet Bersi.The training was about following basic commands,
Afterwards our new Recruit Hendrik Joined while Buttons had to leave for some serious matter involving Orcs.
Somethin' I noticed about Hendrik he can be my new drinkin' buddy,Gave him an Ale secretly but I guess he isn't used to Covian's finest Ale, not yet
*Smiles in an evilway*
Capt' Torrak offered us 5 options,the first one was kicking the wild,second was kicking each other the forth was recruiting people in New Haven.
I don't remember the rest.I was too hung over to remember.
So we ran to New Haven,and Capt' Torrak mixed 2nd and 4th option together.
So we started Tag,recruiting people.(While in one hand kickin' the heck out of each other,trying to recruit people in the other hand,with completing each others sentences)
The kicking butt part was nothing new, and Corporal Jenifer Joined us later and started laying banners.
I on the other hand got to speak with people.Well actually we can't call the 2 of them people.One was a Gargoyle who stopped by and told me that Not all Gargoyles were Evil,
Bah!And I am a Balron,The other one was a wierd fella' in disguise,Roit' I asked him about joinin' he asked me what was in it for me,
Normaly I would nay do something with out gettin' somethin out of it but this time it was different so I told him fun,promised him that there were Ale and Women in for him
he said he was doin,fine with his hand??,tha' little Wanka' and when I looked at him closely,I realised that he was an Elf and a blue one at that,So I told him we weren't interested,and he got rude,should have kicked 'im roit there
So I told him never to show his face in the Baronship or I would kick him.
He told me off to Arcanist Cadet Bersi.But Bersi backed me up,that was a surprise,probably because he was a bloody elf.Yeah Bloody Elf.
Oi'One good thing come out of all that,It was that Lass Dwarin or somethin'.Well I was talkin to her earlier on before I met with the Gargoyle while I was goin' to tell her about how she could join,I got wacked by our Capt'
I later on found her again and gave her a flyer and a rune,She told me that she would think about movin' and then she asked me some stuff about magic and I don't just understand that Language,Good thing Corporal Jenifer was there
to help me out.So the trainin was over,Rita and Dwarin had a long conversation with Junior Grenadier Rita,and I guess her friend or cousin or somethin was looking for a settlement,
I just hope its a hot femme fatal.(drools on the report a bit)
Well its the end of my Report

Starkad out.
Long live The Baron.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 05:40:31 am by Starkad » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length