Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 11:48:06 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Selling Hats! ...And supplying Covian businessmen
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Selling Hats! ...And supplying Covian businessmen  (Read 2698 times)
Geoffrey Allis
Raving Hat Salesman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2010, 05:24:13 am »

Today I received a call for work by a troubled man. He had no clothes! Well he came to the right man when he called me. I made him the finest clothes out of the finester bright orange cloth. When he told me he wanted to stick out in a crowd I knew just what he needed and I lunged into action fetching material from my family home.

I thought to myself how lucky I was to have my lovely children and my beautiful wife, Esmertilda... Oh, how I love them so. So tender. And my children look up to me, they're proud of me. They say to me before I leave for work every day:
"Daddy, we love you" and I look at them and smile. Kissing my wife I walk out the door wondering how I'm going to find enough work to stuff those adorable faces... Everyday I worry.. But I tell myself:
"worry is for the wa-pl-ves-sad lonely peasant farmer, and that's not me, oh no! I'm one of Cove's finest hat salesman and I'm going to make it big in this world, oh yes!"

As I fought my way out of the loving grip of my family and our family pet, Mittens, I ran as fast as I could back to my waiting customer and immediately began work on the most stylish clothes at the time. Convincing him to buy a few of my hats for just a few coins extra I threw half a box in there and wrote him a "thank you".

Collecting my pay and a notably sized tip, I walked only a few steps into my next customer! It was a profitable day indeed.

*Signed*
Geoffrey Allis

Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 01:00:27 am »

*Axiana attempts to catch up on outstanding paperwork on behalf of the steward of Cove...*

May there be many more hats in Cove as wonderous as yours...

25 Shillings awarded ~ Geoffrey, Commoner

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length