Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:28:53 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Messed up Orcs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Messed up Orcs  (Read 1908 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2010, 11:09:37 am »

Attended:
- Starkad, Guardsman Recruit (leading)
- Ilyana, Watchman

I've met Starkad in Haven and he said he would buy some food, though I's believe he was drinking again... He reported me, that on his last few patrouilles orc scouts were seen near Covetown, and tha' he wanted to kill their lord, to stop them from an assault.

We waited a bit for reinforcments, but in the end, no one else arrived at time. We went south to the orc fortress and took the front really fast. Inside the fort, we were already expected by a ton of orcish magelings, bombers, and choppers. They were not really a decent challenge though. As we continued inside the fort, we spotted the big orcish lord, grinning under its ugly helmet.

It ran to us, kicking us around with his giant feet. It must be said, tha' it drived us back to the borders near the city, but in the end, sometimes too close to death, we managed to bring it down. Tha' what orcs get for messing with us!

Ilyana, Watchman of Cove

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length