Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 07:46:13 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Investigation in ancient tombs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Investigation in ancient tombs  (Read 1415 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2010, 07:28:29 pm »

Attented:
- Father Tameris Deacon (leading)
- Raven, Regular Grenadier
- Morgar Dyn, Junior Guardsman
- Ilyana, Junior Guardsman

Father Deacon called us to the barracks with the reason, to check some sort of strange activities in a tomb in Ilshenar. But before we left, he told us about the differences between the Avataran believes of Yew and Cove, as in Yew, they don't believe that even Arcanists nor elves can fight for the good. And for some time, he could even draw my attention to his speech. I've never met an Avatari before, that wasn't treating me like dirt.

We passed through the gate of Honesty and went through the burned down city of Midnas, entering a strange Cave, where large dragons, centaures and pixies seemed to live. Inside the tomb, a lot of golden undeads awaited us, but somehow we managed to slay through them and gathered some strange jars and other items, which need further investigations.

After endless battles and thousands of strikes, we found an exit of those creepy tombs. Our way back home was still a struggle though, as an army of mice and evil cannibals were in our way.

We collected 50,000 gold pieces and to everyone were given an amount of 9,000, while the rest went to the churchs donations.

Ilyana, Junior Guardsman

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length