Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 08:21:38 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report]The Day We Couldn't Crossheal: Part 2: Pain,Training.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report]The Day We Couldn't Crossheal: Part 2: Pain,Training.  (Read 1868 times)
Starkad
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2010, 02:02:28 am »

Series Starring
The Good:                                [b]The Bad:  [/b]                                                                                        Grenadier Captain Torrak Keres                      Blood Elemetals Paragon
Regular Grenadier Raven                                 Ratman Paragon Splinter
Arcanist Cadet Bersi                                         Harpy Paragons                 
Junior Grenadier Keitaro Kazami                         The Ugly:
Junior Guardsman Ilyana                                  Dread Spiders,Lyches           
Junior Guardsman Morgar Dyn                          Gargoyles,Gazers,Elves
Watchman Starkad                                            Drakes and Wyvrms,
                                                                          Rotting Corpses,etc..
Co Starring:
Guardsman Recruit Abel Nightroad
Some templewood knight
Hrothgar???

Funny thing happend on the road back made a mistake in comming to Ilsh alone on his Recruit ass,We found Recruit Able Nightroad,Armor ripped up,Sewerly insured and bleeding to death.
We took Care of him,and he went on his way,to get serious medical attention.
For the rest of us,
(It was Grenadier Captain Torrak Keres,Regular Grenadier Raven,Junior Grenadier Keitaro Kazami,Junior Guardsman Ilyana,Junior Guardsman Morgar Dyn and me attending at that point.)
Rallied up by the barraks and teamed up for training.I teamed up 2 times with Torrak and Morgar,we lost both of the battles,Torrak thought,it was because of our teams lack of ranged combat.
but then I teamed up with Raven,and Ilyana but we lost again,and in a tight spot,that was in our advantage.It was my fault,and I let all of my team mated down that day.The disgrace got to me even more than any battle wound would have.
The last training was in pairs.I paired with Raven.We stuck in the shadows waiting for our prey,but Torrak was too fast so I stabbed Raven instead.It was Kietaro's bow that beaten me.I deserved it anyway.

One interesting thin occured at the end of the training aswell.An army Veteran,and I was told that he also was the very founder of Baron's Grenadier's Hrothgar came,with a pale looking armor.
Never met him,in my entire life but he is a charismatic fella that one.
Watchman Starkad out.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 02:10:54 am by Starkad » Logged
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 10:04:52 am »

*a note has been scribbled down at the bottom of the report*

Decent report Watchman! Though it'd be better if ye could provide some scetches next time. For any case ye'll forget it again next time, I'll provide some for ye.

Ilyana, Junior Guardsman

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length