Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:28:34 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Militia Duties: War is brewing..
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Militia Duties: War is brewing..  (Read 2495 times)
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2005, 10:43:28 am »

Militia Duties: War is brewing..

Greetings Covian guardsmen.
As you all know the vile house of Falconberg has declared war upon our fine baronship. Because of this the Militia Command presents you with the following TASKS:

For Watchmen:

You are to lead a patrol towards the outpost in the South West bordering our province of Altmere. There you shall construct a fine roadblock and question anyone who passes. Members of house Falconberg are to be jailed for questioning by an officer but not harmed.

For Junior Guardsmen:

You are to lead a patrol to Altmere and patrol that area then you shall go towards the swamp West of Cove (on the other side of the bay) and attack it's foul inhabitants.

For the Light Company:
Reports tell us that House Falconberg is gathering forces and is preparing to take the big outpost at the crossroad of Altmere. You are to search the place and give a report about it's defences, also you should search the surrounding area for any possible signs of troop gathering.

TASKS:
* Roadblock at Guardpost
* Patrol Altmere and Swamp
* Search for troops

leading a task or helping to complete it will count heavily towards promotion.
The first Guardsman to sign up for one of the three tasks has it.
Post your report below.

Militia Command

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Tweeso Pebble
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 05:26:45 pm »

I'm up for the light company task.

*signed*
Junior Guardsman Valiro Gryphonclaw
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 06:50:39 am »

I am up for the Junior task Ser. An' as a stealther I can aide Junior Scout, Valiro wit his part as well.

*Signed*
                               Kal ShadowHand

Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 09:11:25 am »

*chuckles* i see as my lads is the only ones up for a little action, them grenadiers hiding? bah give me a shadow and a kryss with the drip of green any day!

Nashiem De'Monti
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 10:17:29 am »

Sign me up to assist in any of the tasks i can 'elp with!

Certainly be wantin' te do tha Sentry 'n patrollin'!!
Nashiem De'Monti
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 01:51:14 am »

*pins an attachment *
Any news of any of these happinin'? i got the impression the Sarge had these down as short term orders ... not fer next week ...?
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 08:41:06 am »

The Swamp Mashing.
Kill it's Foul Beast that live in it
06-22-05

Led By:Junior Guardsman, Kal ShadowHand
Attended By:Watchman Vlad
            Guardsman Recruit, Nashiem De'Monti
            Guardsman Recruit, Judas

We left them barracks an' 'eaded ter em North Swamp, On the way thar was nay much en our way from getten thar. When we got thar we wer met roit away.

An' I der 'ave ter say et was nay easeh knockin' them for them wer foitin' loik them 'ad a cause ter foit fer. Bu' ne'er the less we finished them orf an' moved forward till them nex' ones wanted some o' us.

Loik tha' ol' sayin' the Biggeh them come the 'arder them fall, An' fall them did fer we 'ad the Avatar watchen o'er us.
   We wer loik an army o' one 'undred men strong, Every where we went we smited them loik flies on a dungpile.
We did indeed get our bumps an' bruises but nay matteh we 'ad ter move on, An move on we did. We foun' one o' them big blue slimy then's triin' ter 'hide by one o' them 'ouses so we went afteh et an'foun' ou' that 'e had one o' them big green thin's waiten fer us.

I swear them thin's be getten smarteh every day, Bu nay worries them fell loik them othehs did. Afteh takin' a lon' loo' aroun' an' loiken our 'andy work I called the ordeh ter 'eak back ter em Barracks. The group started wit five men stron' but ended up on the way ter em Barracks et was jess two o' us.

We collect over 6000 Gold peaces I gave Nashiem 1500 Gold peaces fer em job well done, I put the res' in em Militia Pile fer future needs. Them othehs will 'ave ter tal' ter Command abou' thar pay fer the 'elp.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length