Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 10:42:06 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *Letter delivered to Leso Valen, Steward of Cove*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *Letter delivered to Leso Valen, Steward of Cove*  (Read 2098 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2010, 07:00:37 am »

Dear Leso.

It has been put forward by the new soon to be owner of the Goblin, your rival in the candidate run, that she wishes to demolish and rebuild our fine Goblin. She came to me hoping I could help her through all the tedious and difficult paperwork, and use my contacts to get the papers sorted for this to go through. I usually pride myself on knowing the ins and outs of the Covian system when it comes to contracts and such, however with your new position as Steward I figured perhaps this sort of approval requires your signature, so if you have the time I would be grateful if you could either see or write to Mizuho Kazami, the new owner of the Green Goblin.

On a further note, we still need to discuss the new tax reforms.

Hope this letter finds you in good health.

Your servant in Cove,

Kiran, Bailiff.

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 01:42:25 pm »

Leso opened the letter, reading it over as he sat down at a small table in the town hall. He gave a short chuckle.

"That's rich," he murmered. "Having to grant my political opponent permission for the establishment she just fired me from. Still, no use dwelling on things like that."

A note forwarded to Kiran:

Mister Kiran,

Thank you for your letter. I'll get in touch with her at the earliest opportunity and discuss her plans.

Leso Varen.

A note forwarded to Mizuho:

Dear Mrs Kazami,

I have heard news of your ownership of the Green Goblin. With regards to your plans to renovate such a prominent building in Cove, I propose a meeting at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,
Leso Varen, Steward

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 02:55:43 pm »

[ooc: Why don't you gather wood, iron, furniture and everything else needed to make the new Goblin... including the roof tiles, from the crafters. Being a communal building, architect plans could be submitted to the community?].

Keitaro Kazami
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 07:19:11 pm »

[ooc: that is what i'm planning on doing faders Smiley]

Jack: "Is the jar of dirt going to help?"
Diadarma: "If you don't want it.. give it back."
*Silence*
Jack: "No" *hugs the jar of dirt*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »