Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:35:19 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Junior Duty - Trophy Hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Junior Duty - Trophy Hunt  (Read 1741 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2010, 07:33:39 pm »

Those In Attendance:
Torrak Keres - Commander (Donated 3000)
Hoagie Grayner - Captain
Kal Shadowhand - Regular Scout (Donated 3000)
Ilyana - Junior Arcanist (Donated 3000)
Sergio Jarrett - Junior Guardsman (Donated 3000)
Kennit Tel'Var - Guardsman Recruit
Samuel West - Guardsman Recruit (Donated 3000)

After running a new recruit through paces the Captain called a line as more people had shown up. I told the Captain I had something planned so he gave me the line and I proceeded to tell everyone what I had in store was a trophy hunt as I figure it's one of the traditions of Cove.

I told them we'd head out and kill a succubus in the dungeon near the spirituality shrine in ilshenar upon arriving in ilshenar we noticed the bane had set up a camp but I rushed people past as that was not the goal for the day.

Upon entering we quickly made our way to the back of the dungeon.

I quickly lured in a succubus and we quickly defeated it so I cut off it's wing and we made our way to the balrons nest.

We disposed of a few balrons using the arkay formation and since I already had the trophy I decided against taking another as it would be pointless.

I decided to check to see if a golden blood elemental was around and when I got there it was in hiding so we decided to lure it out by killing it brothers, after about twenty of them It finally showed itself and was quickly destroyed.

After that we made a quick exit out of the dungeon and back to the barrack where we divided up the shillings and I handed the line to the Captain as I took the baronships share to the coffers.

Trophies Aquired - Bone of a Succubi and Golden Blood Vial of the Elemental

*Signed*
Sergio Jarrett
Junior Guardsman
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length